Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December! Not a Good Start of the Christmas Month

I'm not sure how often I'll be posting the next few weeks, since finals are coming up and I don't want my grades dropping any lower than they currently are. I'll be spending the time I would have spent posting on studying, but I might just post a short and random post for my readers :).

----------------------------------------

So I spent yesterday (all day) at home and at one point, in class. I woke up around noon to work on my unfinished essay and turned it in approximately one hour later before I headed off to my last day of writing class. We discussed the final schedule, and filled out a few surveys about the class before we were dismissed.

We also got our grades back for our in class essay we worked on Monday, which I didn't do so great on. But receiving a low score, motivates me to try harder the next time ;).

I got back and began studying and writing letters before I remembered to do laundry. By the time I got to the coin laundry, I realized I didn't have enough quarters and when I looked for singles in my wallet, I only saw a 20.
I asked Josh if he had change for a 20, but instead he told me he could spot me (he didn't have the change. LOL). I went all the way back to get $2 from him, and when I got went back to the coin laundry and attempted to wash my clothes, the machine ate 5 of my coins. So I was angry and I went back. (time lapse)

I'm back to dry my clothes and I decided to wait there for it to finish. A guy comes in, looks at the dryers, and begins commenting on it as I watch and listen, "Aw! I was going either for a 10 or a 1, but 10's taken (by me) and 1's out of order. Well, 9 looks pretty good. There's LUCKY 7! Aw! It's out of order too. Hm... I don't know. Crazy Eights? The illuminati(?) think 5 is an evil number. I'll just go with 4." LOL. I would just occasionally respond with a "Oh..." or "haha."
I didn't really do much the rest of the day ;)

---------------------------------------

I woke up around 2 today and prepared myself to go to the library, meeting up with Heidi, Andy, Will, and a few new people I've never seen before. Their names were Ed and Timothy (I believe). I just worked on chemistry and finalizing my classes for the winter quarter.

I also realized that my scores for my AP scores in high school weren't transferred into my profile, so I'm... irritated. These annoying things always happen to me, so I'll have to call the office tomorrow to have that changed.
Well, I'm going to work now, while listening to KOST 103.5 ;) Bye!

-Jeffjeff

No comments:

Post a Comment