I'm going to make today's post short :) Finals are coming up and I got to revise my essay, so I don't have much time to type up a post :P
----------------------------------------
Sunday I woke up at around 1pm, spent two hours just preparing to go back to school. I got back and just did my post or what not.
----------------------------------------
Monday I just went to class and headed back. I did see something interesting and that was some guy longboarding with an awkward method. To keep his balance, he spreads out his arms like a bird when he rows his feet. Usually, the arms are more relaxed, but I guess he likes to ride it a different way ;).
I had an in class essay in writing to practice for the final, but other than those, there wasn't much that happened that day
----------------------------------------
Today, I found out that Heidi got sick :(. I also... overslept and skipped a class, but I managed to acquire 12 hours of sleep, so that was quite enjoyable :)
I spent all day at home, writing letters and utilizing the fast internet till it died.
I'm on a ship at sea with my family and a ton of magical toys. I walked around the deck, taking glances at each stand and character walking around. I noticed there was a chef serving several visitors on an elegant table, the white and red tablecloth splayed over it. There was also a fortune teller and a toy band that played wonderful music :).

As we were passing by a large cliff, a large object on the top of the ridge announced his plans of taking over the world! LOL. Suddenly, a storm began brewing in and the ship was hit hard with a an ocean wave, splitting it our "booty" in half. I grabbed onto the girl I was with (don't remember who) and we ran to the center of the ship. Everyone was panicking and running about the ship, but I kept my calm, aiming to protect this one girl.
I noticed that the other half of the ship is drifting further and further, so I pulled the girl in with us to swim to the other section. We dove into the dark blue depths of the ocean and began swimming. As I dunked my head underwater, I saw something zoom by on the left. I feared that the object that went by was a shark or a dangerous creature of some sort, so I did what I could to get to the other side, and in a few moments, I reached the broken edge of the ship and had ourselves pulled out of the water.

I got up and walked to the edge of the ship only to see that the object I saw underwater was none other than a large toy train running on water.

Land! We've hit land! We walked up the hill, following one path that leads to the top and along this path, our crew members (like the chef) were still serving and performing to their very best, hoping to ease the minds of the survivors. My family, a few others, and I walked to the top of the hill, only to see two gates, the smaller one to the left and the larger one in front of us. Both gates weren't fully closed, so I took a peek (Thanks Justin for catching that one) inside only to see a completely dark carnival. The only lights came from the toys running about, not enough light to provide the exhilarating mood of a carnival.
The children just looked at the roaming toys and thought it was all fun and games, running in to the smaller gate. I knew something was wrong as I went in and saw some toys going berserk. They were meant to organize, deliver, or produce gifts, but I noticed the "gifts" were second-rate, used, and broken toys. And the lifesize toys that were in charge of the manufacturing of these toys were chasing the children who have trespassed their land. Absolute chaos.
Too bad it was just a dream ;) It would've been more fun to stay in there a little longer.
I woke up, remembering these two lines, "A pair of hopalong boots and a pistol that shoots is the wish of Barney and Ben, dolls that will talk and will go for a walk is the hope of Janice and Jen." Didn't think Christmas would do this to me ;).

Note: This was last night's dream :).
-Jeffjeff
&&Finished writing letters to Michelle, Sam, and Justin :)
No comments:
Post a Comment