Sunday, December 12, 2010

Saturday not Sunday ;)

It's currently 4:38am here and I don't know why I'm still up. I mean, I barely got 5/6 hours of sleep last night, so I'm not sure how I'm holding up so well :).

I went to sleep last night (or this morning) at 7am, setting my phone to its maximum volume and my alarm for 10am. Immediately fell asleep, and by the time my alarm went off, Albert was already gone (for his final). I checked my phone for any unread messages, and the text I sent to my pops last night reached him and he replied, "Mom's heading there now, she'll call you when she's almost there."

I really got to thank my parents for being who they are. They didn't ask questions about my transportation issue, and immediately offered their help.

I went back to sleep, but woke up from my phone's intense ringing. It was around 11:30 and I hadn't gotten enough sleep by this time, but I knew I had to get ready before my mom arrives. So I got out of bed, changed out of my PJ's and began packing all the things I'll need for this winter break :).
Good story/movie :)
It wasn't long after before my mom arrives. She pokes her head through the door (she might have thought she entered the wrong apartment. LOL.) and offers to help me pack up and get ready to head on home. Food, clothes, toiletries, and my computer were some of the things I brought back with me.

We left the place at around 12:20 and decided to drop by In-N-Out to grab some grub. We ate some Cheeseburgers, while chatting about the kids beside us. "Their eyes are so blue, and they're so cute!" I didn't deliberately turn my head to look at what she was talking about, but I did manage to get a glance before they left. LOL.

3 hours. The drive took a total of about three hours before my mom and I finally reached our destination. I walked into the house and shared a few salutations before unpacking my things. I knew that I'd be getting my room back this winter break, so I unpacked my computer and my clothes.
I actually did pass by this place :)
For the rest of the afternoon, games, chats, and other minor chores were the things that took up most of my time. Walking around the house with Christmas music playing and the smell of a Christmas tree was really getting me into the holiday spirit.

Around 8 at night, both parents would be out and I'd spend whatever time I have wrapping my father's gift: his black scarf. I finished early and decided to write a letter to demonstrate how thankful I am to have a father like him. I wanted to thank him for the things he's done for me this year, such as finding a way to buy me a computer, give me money, drive me to school and back (despite his bad back), and even more important, get me into the school I wanted to get into. If it weren't for him, I don't think I'd be the person I am today, so I'm truly grateful :).

Well then, I need to get to bed :D.

-Jeffjeff

&&Justin, you admit your incest for Stephen, I see.
&&Stephen, there's a chance the roles are reversed, don't get raped by your brother.
&&Patrick, you'll always be my wife, it'll never change hon.
&&Andrew Tock, I don't know if you read my blog, but you're such a funny (looking) guy :), but you need to stop being such a perv.
All of you, go stick a banana in your ear :) KThanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment