Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finishing Friday's Post

There is just too much to blog in just a few days! Despite it being Winter Break, I'm out half the time I'm awake, and the other half I'm trying to relax and enjoy :(.

----------------------------------------

Friday (continued): Michelle had been rushing me to take her to McDonalds with everyone else, so to avoid an angry gnome, I thought that it was time to go :). Aaron and Nathan (brothers and Faith's friends), two new people I just met, came with us (Josh, Leon, Faith, Michelle, Ibrahim) too.

Fireworks! Yes, the song was playing on the radio during our ride to the fast food restaurant. All but Josh and Leon were singing along, for those two were arguing about how "man" Maplestory is (it's not really considered singing... LOL!).
Note: Maplestory is Michelle Lin's favorite game, she loves killing mushrooms and snails.

We got in, ordered and sat together, again, except for Josh and Leon, who decided to sit in another table next to ours to continue their "man" talk about Maplestory and other games. I thought that this would be an opportunity to get to know the two new people and Ibrahim, who I never really spoke much to.

Michelle leaves a few minutes after we got comfortable in our seats, so it was just Faith, her three friends, and me sitting at the table. Aaron said a few of those "unnecessary" things to Faith during this time, so she chose to ignore him for the remainder of the day. It was amusing just watching him try to attain her attention once again. And occasionally, Aaron would be quite "homo" with Ibrahim. LOL.

A few moments later, Nathan said he'd try snorting sugar. Surely, he didn't do it (or do that much if it did...), but he just "experimented" for the rest of the night. He screwed around with his soda and nearly spilled some on me. I just had to watch these children do their "mature" things :).
----------------------------------------

Tired.

-Jeffjeff

&&Honestly, I wanted to laugh at the things they did, but I was already half dead at that time of night :P.
&&Justin/Stephen I fixed those errors in the last post :).
&&Note: I don't like judging people based on first impressions, so I tend to get to know them one way or another first ;). This group of people is quite interesting (a freshie, junior, and senior)...

2 comments: