Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Emotional Dreaming for Me :)

So I decided to take a nap after my 2nd final Monday night (I didn't sleep the night before). I slept from 9:30pm to 1am, and within that time span, I dreamed of lots of people and the school library.

The school library, didn't look like the way it's supposed to, but the internal structure is similar. My mom and brother came to visit one day, and I walked around with them and with some other man. After their visit, we headed out through the side door and into a... zoo. The man handed me a pamphlet for me to look through, while I waited for the man, who seemed to rush off in a hurry, to come back. I flipped through several pages and commented," I wish we could come back here sometime." The two members of my family, looks over my shoulder and well agreed to my plan :). Now the issue was whether I should stay and wait for the man, or if I should go back and explore; of course, I chose the latter. (emotion: the warm feeling you get when you see family after so long and the excitement to go exploring)

I went back into the library, and it was getting dark. I remember seeing several familiar faces like Justin in there and my Chem lab TA. I walked around with my dad (who came out of nowhere) and saw a boy (probably middle school or high school), who was around my height, had tanned skin, and had slightly curly hair. Another boy with blonde hair later joins with him and they headed into the group commons. There's a reason they stuck out, but I'll keep that to myself :P. (emotion: mixed feelings)

The darker-skinned individual handed a wrapped box to Justin. What could it be?

It was closing time, and apparently, I worked there. After everyone left, we went to check if there were any remaining students in the library. For some reason, their were hospital beds scattered all over the first floor. Each one with a covered decomposed body over it. There were two very young boys running around looking at each one, but that's all I remember.

I commented that I remember someone going into the restricted area where the corpses were held (where did this memory come from?). In the corner, near the main entrance of the library, sat Allison, Stephen, and another girl. All three had bleeding holes that extended through their noggin. I asked Stephen what happened, and she told me the wildest explanation.

"My hair pierced my forehead." "And we fell to our knees," continued Allison (I guess they were possessed when it happened?). "You know when you don't really remember anything but that last moment before you die?" The image of having their heads pierced and falling to the floor, only to take that last glimpse of what is happened entered my mind.

Another random thought pops into my mind, that this library was cursed and haunted (for some reason I knew that). I had the three leave the library and I remember the two boys that were in the group commons on the second floor. I told my Chem Lab TA (who was also a worker there)(and improved her English) that those boys could still be up there. I explained," There's a boy around my height, slightly darker and another boy shorter than me with blonde hair. I think they might be in the group commons or in the one with couches." (emotion: fear)

The TA stops in her tracks and tells me that those two have already exited the building(why do I think there was another boy, but I don't remember...).

The next day felt like a normal day. The dark-skinned student was there again and so was Justin. I was walking around, and I ended up meeting with him. Justin comes up right after I stood in front of him and he hesitantly hugs the boy. I thought, "WOW!" (Justin gets the WOW LOL) Justin looks at me and from that, I knew the reason for his actions. Justin and I both look back at that tanned individual and smile at him to signify our goodbye. (emotion: sadness from departing and astonishment)
-Jeffjeff

&&Had to share it before I forgot ;) I should be studying now though.
&&I woke up feeling like I haven't returned to reality just yet :/ I'd like to relive that dream! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment