Friday, December 24, 2010

To Those Who Have Made This Year Special :)

Instead of doing tedious Christmas cards this year, I'll be typing up a little something something for the lot of you that made my year special. Hopefully these words could convey what I feel for you peoples :).

Note: The order is completely random, don't hate. I won't be adding any pictures for this because I don't think I can convey my feelings through pictures, so I'll leave it the way it is (except the end).

----------------------------------------

Patrick: I've known you since my sophomore year, but we didn't really get close until our senior year. In just those few short years we became such great friends, huh? Too bad we couldn't hang out that much because of some restrictions, but whenever we do, it's always fun. Remember those late start days when you'd go to my house early in the morning? Or our hot pot days? Too much to say in just a few words, but a lot has gone by these years. Despite being far away or in different classes (junior year) we've always been close in some way :). You're actions and presence in my life is far too hard to express in just a few words. You're there when I'm feeling sad, angry, happy, confused, etc. I think you're one of the only people who has seen every side of me :), so yes, thanks for being there in my life.

P.S. Don't get your hopes up love :). And hon, Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!

Samantha: I just got your gift and I loves it, but I'm not sure where there are any Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's nearby, but I'll hunt one down and use it. LOL! I remember the first time we met at my church and you introduced yourself to me. Too bad I was a bit shy and avoided to shake your hand. When we ended up in the same Chemistry class in our sophomore year (and sat in front of you) I thought you hated me, but we became friends in no time! :) Junior year was fun too in Bravo, but the teacher wasn't all that great... Most memorable memory (LOL) was when I remember crying about something one night and I called you and a few days later, you came to school with a gift (for helping you with chem or math) and inside was a note that really helped relieve a lot of that sadness. I still have it ;) and those shirts that came with it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Sam :).

P.S. Hi, my wife is better than your husband and you put together. ILY SAM!

Jessica: Hi, son! I also met you my sophomore year, but for some reason, you told me that you "knew" me before you really knew me. Why are you such a stalker? Well, I didn't really get closer to you until last year in Lit, and now, we're at a point where we can tell each other a lot of personal stuffs :). I like how we always have some sort of inside joke between us two or our family; always something good to laugh about. The last two years have been "WOW!" (LOL! The kid on Kost) for us, but we got each other's backs ;), so we're all set to face the new year yes? O yes, don't "stalk" your brother too much, he might feel uneasy and suddenly snap and rape you under a mistletoe! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year son!

Alan: Sup Foo! I remember you back in sophomore year in Fonseca's class when we would stoneface each other even though we didn't really talk. LOL! But we did talk a little before the year ended and when I found out you were in Bravo's class, we began talking more and you'd start hanging out with us rather than your other friends. Good game. It's quite amazing to see how much you've changed. You went from a nerdy dress attire to a more fashionable attire. You became more outgoing (or so it seemed to me), but what stuck out most to me was... you started drive. LOL! You'd always take me places when I didn't have my license, but even now, when I do, there are times when I still need your help and you've given it to me, so thanks! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year foo!

P.S. Thanks for the clock! LOL. It's already hung up on the wall in my room. I thought that I'd kill the clock in the middle of the night when it goes off, but luckily it has a light sensor that knows not to play the music when it's dark ;). And I love "Linus and Lucy."

Stephanie: Hi Stephen. I've known you since last year really, but through out great and loving Lit family, we got closer at a fast rate :). It's also weird how you "knew" me before you really knew me. I don't know how you people saw me before I really got know you people, but I bet you all thought I was a shy individual eh? Because I've only known you for these past two years (not really two years yet. LOL!), I don't have many memories of us hanging out, except at school, but we always laugh and make the weirdest jokes. Even though some of them weren't that funny, we'd still laugh at them :). Don't incest too much on your brother, it might traumatize him over time and we wouldn't want that, would we? Hope you have a Merry Christmas (up in norcal) and a Happy New Year Stephen (Justin, its steve-in, get it right!). Say, want to know a secret? ;)

Michelle: Wow... How long have I known you for? I just know I've known you since elementary school at church, but I didn't really start talking to you until 6th/7th grade. I remember when you used to hang out with Faith and I would hang out with Kevin, Josh, and Leon. LOL! Overtime, we got to know each other better and we went through those whole two years. LOL. It was thanks to you that I got to meet people like Sam and Heidi. It was thanks to you that I managed to get through my high school years. You'd always hear me out when I was depressed or angry or having any troubles and it's still the same now :). We can always rant to each other about anything without expecting any solution from the other person. I'm just really thankful I got to meet you! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, short! :)

Heidi: Hi Heidus the Centaur! I remember back in middle school and freshman year when Michelle took you to church and you'd go quite often. That was the time when I got to know you. I remember when you'd camera-whore and write all over my skateboard (when I was into it). We'd also go to Lollicup (when it was still Lollicup) to buy boba! Then you and Michelle helped me feel more comfortable at ******** High School :). Several years later, we got into the same university. LOL. Now, we'd just take the same classes, help each other out, and you'd leech the food I cook for you :). This will be a routine until the next school year ;). Merry Christmas Heidi (whose not here at home) and Happy New Year!

P.S. My relationship is far better than your lesbian relationship with Sam. Don't be jealous :).

Josh: Hi noob! I think I first met you in fifth grade and when I first saw you talking with Kevin about some game, I thought you guys were nerds and people I wouldn't want to be associated with, but that obviously wasn't true! :) I like how whenever we'd (leon, you and I) spend nights at each others' houses, we'd always ask tons of questions and play games until sunrise. What about NJB and WYB? LOL! Good times ;), too bad I'm too lazy to play basketball now, but I don't mind playing occasionally (and for a short period) during the winter! Well we promised ourselves we wouldn't buy each other gifts for Christmas every year, so these messages and cards will be my gift to you :). Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Fix your toe!

Leon: Hey there sir. Stop playing AVA and play some Combat Arms with me, it's fun~! We haven't gotten a chance to hang much this winter break foo! I've known you since kindergarten and I'm honestly awestruck by how long I've known you and been your friend. We got a lot closer since we began going to the same church with Francis. I remember one day you brought Matt along too and we'd always play tag (during our free time) and dodgeball/war(I don't remember the name of the game where we'd be in the gym throwing balls across the basketball court, while dodging the ones that come in) with the church people :). It didn't occur to me until middle school how easy it was to talk with you, compared to Josh. LOL! But whenever we chatted, it was always a fun talk. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Let me catch up to your height please! (You were always shorter than me until the last few years D:)

Family: I don't know where to start. It's not just you three, but my grandparents too has made me who I am today. I've learned countless life lessons from all of you through experience and through just our normal "free talking." You've given me so much and now that I'm actually eighteen, I hate to ask for more. I've always relied on you, but it's time that I be more independent and learn to live on my own, but I don't think I ever want to give that up completely. To my parents, I'll always be your son, and that'll never change. To my brother, you've shown me a lot throughout the years and it's always exciting when you're around. To my grandparents, I know you can't read English, but I really miss you and I hope to see you soon; it's been several years now and I don't think I can last another year without seeing you in person. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I love you all :).

Lily: Excuse me father, where have you been? I saw you the week before Halloween I believe, but never anytime after :(. Anyway, I expect to see your face sometime in the near future, or I might have to hunt you down ;). I still can't believe that you recognized me during our junior year that I used to go to ******* Elementary School. LOL! I know my appearance has changed a lot, but the fact that you asked me that really surprised me. I love how we always make fun of each other about just... everything! LOL! Let's hang out at your house again sometime soon, so I can show you some new golf poses ;). IMY MIA father! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Allan: I may not see you every so often, especially since you moved, but it's fun to speak with you once in a while and help you whenever you need help. I am busy sometimes, but whenever I have the time, I do my best to help ;). I can't believe I began tutoring you when you were in 3rd grade. LOL! It's been several years now, but I'm really glad I got to tutor you instead of other people :). When you come back, I'll treat you to some boba again ;). Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Don't spend those days playing too much, spend it with your family!

Blog supporters: I may not know some of you personally, but those that read this blog and/or follow it really encourages me to continue posting and writing them. Thanks so much! :)

Those I haven't mentioned: Truthfully, a lot of you have played a role in my year. Sometimes, just chatting with you has made me feel a bit better when I'm down, or more confident when I wasn't. There's also a chance I might have forgotten to add you, I mean, it is getting late and I'm quite brain dead at this time of night. Another reason might be that some of you don't want to read blogs or don't have the time to (or so it seems), so I don't feel like I'm saying it to anyone, but trust me I do feel that whoever you may be (teachers, other peers, online friends, parents, kids, and etc.), you have played a part in making my year a unique year :). Thank you!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!
Hugs,
Jeffjeff

&& This was probably the most fun I had posting such a long entry :).
&& I will finish the Disneyland post tomorrow, so look forward to it!
&& I feel like I'm missing a few people, but I can't think of it right now, but when I do I'll be sure to write about you :). Sorry! Don't feel unimportant. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. heii:) i'm gabriela from romania. i like your blog. i want to talk to you more. this is my e-mail: poison.mylips@yahoo.com
    if you want to talk to me, too, please send me a message back.

    ReplyDelete