Monday, December 6, 2010

Justin :) Here's your post!

Hey! You wanted a post right son? I'll give you that (random) post you wanted dearly. :)

Justin... ok bye! :)

I'm just joking, son. I'll make this short and brief because I need to go back to studying and rhetorical reading an essay.

Careful not to find Stephen lurking in your bathroom, he might just pounce on you and rape you! :) Not that I, as a parent, would do anything about it. I mean, I actually encourage Steven to engage in such actions :). Oh yes, if he ever wants to give you a ride, you know what to do; accept her kindness and go fishing with him. LOL!

As for our MOM. We need to beat her into shape in two different ways. The first way is to beat her back to reality, and the second way is to beat her so she can get fatter. I don't care if that "fat" is just a swelling piece of flesh. LOL.

Let's go on an adventure to find your grandpapap -in a soothing voice-. LOL. WOW! He's been missing for so long now, we gotta find him before it's too late ;). Note: He might be at Paradise Falls :).
Hope you and Stephen get your letter soon! It'll help you on your finals :). No late-night incesting okay?
Love,
Pops

-Jeffjeff

&&Good luck on the last tests of the year! (To everyone!) :)

2 comments:

  1. Dear papa,
    1.) I want that bathroom. Earn money and buy it for me :] and stephen. But the see through glass, though it'd be cool, i'd have nowhere to hide from stephen LOL.
    2.)Yes, I would like to strap myself to balloons and hope to find Lily. If you have enough balloons we can try but I have too much "swelling flesh" so I highly doubt it'll work. BUT I'll probably be able to jump like an astronaut LOL.
    3.) Mom, is a lost cause, to come back before finals. Her "hiatus" was hella short LOL.
    4.) That picture...I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ENCOURAGE STEPHEN TO STALK ME. STOP.
    IM STILL WAITING FOR THAT LETTER. WHY IS IT NOT ARRIVING?
    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Son,

    I am minutes away from my second final of the day.

    1. If you're successful, you can buy that... toilet yourself. I mean, I'm sure that's what you want most in that restroom.

    2. I'll help you get rid of the swelling flesh :). Liposuction :)-slurp slurp slurp-.

    3. I know she is a lost cause, but I still love her.

    4. Stephen doesn't need to stalk you, he already has you in his hands/arms. LOL! That letter doesn't want to see you.

    love,
    papi

    ReplyDelete