So my finals schedule this week is...
Monday: Writing (8-10am) and Chem 1A Lab (4-6pm)
Tuesday: Math 3C (I have no idea)
Friday: Chem 1A (12-3pm)
So I won't be posting those days (maybe Friday if I'm up for it).
---------------------------------------
Well today (Saturday), I studied a little with Heidi, Mish, Andy, and Pola and we later ate fried rice at my place. Good stuff! We spent several hours just listening to Christmas music, playing games and watching television shows. That's the highlight of my day ;).

---------------------------------------
Today's one of those random posts :) I'm sure listing a ton of people on my blog doesn't help you know who is who, so I'll explain a bit.
Patrick - aka Patty/wife/hon - He's a part of my Lit family and I've known him for a bit over 3 years now, nearly 4. He's my best friend, but he's always ignoring me for SC2 ;), but I still make him talk to me. LOL.
Jessica - aka Justin - She's a close friend, who's the son in our Lit family. We always laugh at the random-est things, especially when there are people around us (just so we can stick out).
Stephanie - aka Stephen - She's also a close friend, who's the rapist, incest son of our family. She's very... Asian-ified :). Too bad I can't read Chinese like she can :(.
Lily - aka Grandfather - Yes, she's the grandfather in the family, but lately she's been MIA :(. Too studious I guess (we're not as important :O).
Heidi - aka Heidus - She's probably the closest person I know at my school next to Mish :). She's always helping me with homework and such, but I return the favor by cooking ;).
Mish - She don't need a nickname since "Mish" is short for "Michelle" :). She asks me for help occasionally, and I do my best to help :). She likes gaming too! LOL.
Pola - My Christian friend at school :). If I'm having any religious problems, I'd probably ask her for help or guidance.
Josh - My close friend :). I've known this fool for so long, but now that we're at school, he does what he likes to do (working out, playin' guitar). I don't get much of a chance to hang with like him like I used to, but it's all good cause he lives with me :O.
Albert - My roommate (no, Josh isn't my roommate... he's an apartment-mate). He likes offering help, so it's great to have him as a roommate ;). He's the one that drives Josh and me to and fro school.
Elliot/Andy/Jkoe - Other school chums that I'm not as close with, but I do see them occasionally :)
Samantha - aka Sam - She goes to University of Chinese Immigrants (UCI). LOL!. She's a close friend too :) I can share quite a lot with this fool and laugh about other random things ;). We both love swimming, but she's definitely better than me :(.
Michelle - aka short - She's Sam's roommate and I love laughing about her height ;). I've known her for so long. Despite not being as close as we used to be, we're still close friends and I can still rant to her about almost anything.
Alan - aka Love Wheel/Ailun - This guy's so gay. LOL. Always picking on people, making fun of people, even "chinning" people ;), but apart from all his abuse, he's an awesome person. (oops! I didn't finish this) When I didn't have my license, he'd take me places :), but too bad he's at SD!
Bob - I just like calling him a gay guy :). He's freaking good at piano and I wish I had his skills :(. He's a close friend that I got to know in Calculus class when we sat next to each other. LOL. He'd always get in trouble for sleeping ;). He likes texting me like the stalker he is.
Allan - He's a... I can't say "kid" anymore. He's a middle-school student that I used to tutor several years ago. We shared similar interests, so we're friends now rather than teacher-and-student :).
There are tons of other people, but these are the people I often write about ;), my closer chums that I love being with. I would post pictures to help visualize the things I go through with them, but I don't want stalkers... LOL! Justin! Stalkers! :D

-Jeffjeff
&&This was a brief, not so heart-warming description of you guys :) I think your all worth more than that, so I'll do a sincere one near the end of the year! :) (That sounded cheesy, but I mean it.)
aww jeff !!<3
ReplyDeletetooo touching.
hehehe ily.
SAM
LOLOLOL :) i'll do a better one near Christmas for you guys ;)
ReplyDeleteWOWWWW....nd ihy~!! im not the incest w.e creep u made mee sounddd :(
ReplyDeleteim prob the MOST innocent person ul ever find ^^ AHAHAHAHAHA
LOLOLOL u hide in bathrooms waiting for ur brother to go in ;) so u can incest him LOL JK
ReplyDeletei know u guys have a mutual incesting going on :) no force required right son?
HEY I DONT IGNORE YOU FOR SC2 WHY WOULD I EVER DO THAT
ReplyDeletewats mia? 0.o
i am. THE BEST. NUMBER ONE! and yes its not a secret that stephen stalks me in the bathroom.
ReplyDelete@Hon: yes you do :(, you're always playing SC2 when I try to talk to you
ReplyDelete@Justin: LOL!