Monday, November 8, 2010

Justin You're in this Post

Last night I spent about an hour and a half helping Allan study for his English test. I sat in my bed typing on this laptop of mine and tested him on the notes he had copied down. It wasn't long after when I began feeling sleepy and decided to go to bed. Thing is after I hung up, I realized that it is no longer daylight savings so I changed my clock and felt that it was too early to sleep. I spent the next few hours laying in bed reading blogs, but being in a comforter made it HOT. When I decided to sleep at 12, I couldn't because it was too hot to sleep and I was parched. I got up out of bed in my boxers, went to get my shorts in the closet, and went to the kitchen for a drink of water.

I've quenched my thirst, but it didn't help me go to bed. I knew that at midnight, Albert's alarm would go off (he needed to study for midterms), so I didn't bother trying to sleep, instead I continued reading more blogs. After his alarm went off a total of three times, he finally got out of bed, and that's when I knew it was time for me to sleep (still took a while to sleep under that comforter).

Random, but it was raining :).

In the morning, there was loud music playing. At first I thought it was Josh who might have gone deaf overnight, but I realized it was the apartment across from my window. At this time, Albert was still sleeping and Josh had just left for class. I prepared myself and texted Heidi to save me a spot in chem ;).

I was a little late, but I still got to the lecture. Surprisingly, I saw Pola there (since she wasn't in our class). Heidus told me that she comes to these lectures rather than hers, so that made things more exciting :). We spent the hour paying attention, while texting or chatting, so the time went by fast.

I got back home only to realize I forgot my keys. So I had a wonderful time breaking into my own apartment. It scares me how easy it was to break in. Well, I wanted to eat lunch before heading to my next class, so I gobbled down my last slice of pizza (Zoey at the other two I'm guessing) and the leftover mac & cheese. I also had myself some yogurt and a cup of coffee.

It was still early to go to my writing class, so I spent the next twenty minutes or so re-reading my old posts and revising them so that anonymous viewers doesn't know where I am :)

Off to writing class! I brought my writing and chem lab materials with me (hoping that I could work on it after class at the library), but it didn't happen. I got to class only to realize that I forgot to do homework, which made me quite depressed :(. Our class spent the whole time (only 40 minutes of class today :D) talking about the essay we had to read and write about, but I couldn't participate because I WELL DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WE HAD TO READ.

I just spent those 40 minutes drawing a picture of our lit family ;).Here's a picture of what I drew ;).

I got back home (this time with my keys) and played some Final Fantasy XIII. Josh comes back not too long after (I still don't know my apartment mates schedules :/). I spent the next 2-3 hours playing that game before I decided to make dinner. Josh was out at this time probably shooting hoops at the park across the street. He comes back around 6 and I finish dinner around 7 before he headed off to class.

Made some good food ;).

I was getting a little sleepy, so I decided to take a nap and wake up around 10 to work on some homework. I did spent another hour or so laying in bed reading blogs, but this time, it wasn't difficult to sleep as I dozed off in a few minutes. I woke up around 8:30 when Josh and Albert were back and loud like always, but that wasn't the worst part. I woke up sweaty like a pig! Gross.

It felt like the sweat you get when you're sick in bed, but I wasn't sick (I hope). I rolled around in bed feeling like crap. I mean, I was only in my boxers sleeping and it was a cold evening, so I was awestruck. My entire body felt wet from sweat (no it's not pee I'm sure of it). I laid in bed for the next ten minutes or so texting people and Josh telling him my disgusting experience -_-. This was the second time it had happened to me this year. Luckily, I'm doing laundry tomorrow ;). I'm planning on waking up early to do laundry before my math class :).

Note: I'll "gg" you up if you make perverted comments about this.

I got out of bed, took a shower, and did some homework. I decided to take a break and wash the dishes, since the apartment management people are coming tomorrow morning for an annual inspection. In the process of doing so, I got my shirt wet... So I had to get my hairdryer and dry my shirt :(.

After finishing the dishes, Josh asks me where the vacuum is and I was shocked. I've never seen that guy do any housework here other than the dishes, so it was quite nice seeing him vacuuming (even though it was his own section -____-). It was also quite funny watching him vacuuming in his boxers. LOL.

Honestly, I wanted to be a jerk just this once and say to him, "Hey can you vacuum this spot too? and don't forget this spot." But he seemed like he was preparing for the check-up tomorrow.

About tomorrow's checkup, we're worried they'll find out that three people are living here instead of two (like the contract states). So our plan is to stack josh's bed on top of mine, and clean a few things to make it look like only two people live here. Hopefully, everything will go as planned.

-Jeffjeff

&&Dear Justin,

You're an embarrassment of a son. I mean... incest with your own brother? How sick can you get? You're also ditching your parents for some YOUNG PEOPLES' MEETING on Saturday? Horrible. Jk :)

Love,
Pops
P.S. I was gonna post a picture of a boy hugging a prego lady (more like his soon-to-be brother) but nevermind. LOL.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Papa,
    I know you love me more than Stephen. It's okay, I won't tell him. AND in regards to your waking up feeling gross. LOL (I liked how you wrote that you'll GG anyone who says anything). Yes, you probably peed yourself. It's okay. It happens. Patty, mother, tells us all the time about your bed wetting (yes, you should beat her again). ANYWAYS, I like your picture of our family (: you forgot the hot pot foo and the mushrooms. Okay, I'm going to leave and talk to you on aim. CONTINUE TO INCLUDE YOUR DAUGHTER IN YOUR POSTS OR DIE.
    Love, Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT: and about the picture now that I have a better look at it...
    1.) why is our mother bald?
    2.) why does our grandma look so scary LOLLL..
    3.) why do I look evil..
    4.) why does Stephen have antennas
    5.) who is that hobo to the left

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Son,

    You need new glasses and I'm not paying for them.

    Love,
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Family,

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    WE ALL KNOW POP LOVES STEPHEN MORE THAN ....HE LOVES HIS WIFE (:
    DONT WORRY...NO ONE WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS..."INCEST"~ just yet! YUMMMMMMM! <3

    seriously..why IS there an antenna on Stephen's head? nd mom's hair...is like...barely there o.O LOL!

    Love,
    Stephen (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Stephen,

    You well need a pair of glasses too, but I'm not paying for them.

    Those are your chopsticks in your hair dear, please don't play with your food.

    Your mom is quite the lady, she has her ways of fashion.

    Love,
    Padre

    ReplyDelete