I didn't really go straight to sleep after my post yesterday ;), but I don't even remember what I did. HAHA! Well, I went to sleep around 2 in the morning.
Edit: I was watching 超級星光大道!




I had a dream where I met Shaq and Justin Bieber... Something is wrong with me... Apparently they were associated with one of my friends and they were brought over to my house one day. I got to know them, which was kinda interesting, but I highly doubt they're the same in real life :P.
I woke up by my phone's alarm (not Justin's death clock), but I shut both off and went back to sleep. I woke up again around 10:30 and I was just about to cuss to Heidi about how I've overslept and how I was so angry, but this time I made the effort to prepare faster and go to class. Instead of my showers, I just rinsed my hair, washed my face, brushed my teeth and ran out the house.

I was about 10 minutes late, but at least I made it for the majority of the lesson. I was reading my English assignment papers during the lectures, but I've already read the lecture's material the night before :) so I only answered questions when necessary.

We were let out a few minutes earlier than usual so we could pick up our midterms. The average was a 50 out of 100 and I got a 61. If it were curved, my test would be worth a B, but too bad tests aren't curved (the overall grades are :O).
I went back home and ate some Diddy Riese brownies and yogurt, while doing my English homework. After reading that essay, I had to write a 300-500 word mini-essay to respond to a discussion question pertaining to the effects of compulsory schooling. These only take about 20 minutes, but I slowly took my time until it was about time the assignment was due. I had it turned in 30 minutes before the deadline and headed to class :).
Writing today started like the usual, but it doesn't seem like a lot of my classmates understood what the meaning behind the essay was (considering how we couldn't answer any of the professor's questions). She got well angry with us and more pissed when Drew of my class asked her what compulsory meant. She scolded us for our laziness. "You have the time to read and type up a 300-500 word response, but you're too lazy to search up a word!" It almost seemed like she was ready to cuss us out :O. Well, our punishment was to write a 2-5 page in class argumentative essay (in an hour) about the effects of compulsory schooling, incorporating our own experiences into the essay.

It took me the entire hour to finish everything and I never got to finish the drawing/doodle I was working on about a Thanksgiving event with Tina, Michelle, and my Lit Family! I hope everything works out and we can all get together :)
Well I went back home and just enjoyed the rest of my afternoon. Josh comes back telling us that his work schedule conflicts with his school schedule, so he's not longer working for Chipotle :(. Hopefully he can find another job thats well suited for him :).
I just played some FFXIII and talked with Josh. We were both getting hungry (more like Josh) so I suggested him that we make rice and we can use the curry my parents made and eat that :D. It has both meat and vegetables, so I don't need to worry about making any extra side dishes today! Josh didn't know how to cook rice, so I taught him how. LOL!
Foods ready! It's been a while since we ate together (Josh doesn't have any meal plans, so he's forced to eat at home now) so I had Josh pray for us before we ate :). He even washed the dishes after he finished, which made me happy (I was upset I had to wash the dishes he used over the weekend). Albert comes back around 9 and leaves with Josh to go work out. I just stayed at home, playing games and working ahead on homework because I need Wednesday to focus on studying for my math midterm on Thursday.

Well... I ordered pizza at 11:11pm :) Eating that pizza shall grant my wishes. LOL!
-Jeffjeff
&&I'm getting lazy to elaborate more on specific moments of the day :P Hope you don't mind!
&&I'll have that doodle posted on Facebook and I'll tag those who are involved! I'll tell you the details later!
&&Dear Justin,
I can imagine the front of your envelope: "Father" and my address. LOL. I'm hoping I can get it soon and I need to get some nice paper... I can't wait to see you Thanksgiving! Don't incest too much with your brother, he seems to be very... into it. Stephen would always tell me how delicious incest with you is! I wonder what you guys do to have him so enthusiastic about your gay love! Well, it'll never surpass the love your mom and I share :).
Love,
Papa
AHAHAHAHA ROFL!!!
ReplyDeletei stayed up to 1:40 ish watchin xing guang toooo (: nd dat freakin yang zhong w.e song was stuck in my head wen i went to sleep x.x
Father,
you are very wrong about our incest thing (: Im not the only one "INTO" it...justin is vry well enjoying w.e we have too :P this is a two-way...relationship >.O LOL
love,
son ^o^
LOL WTF. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LOLOLOL. FREAKKING STEPHEN IM STRAIGHT.
ReplyDeleteAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH UR CURLY (:
ReplyDeleteSTOP TRYING TO RAPE ME ALL THE TIME. I TELL PAPA WHAT YOURE DOING.
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOL STOP TRYIN TO PLANT SEEDS IN MEE XP IL TELL HIM WAT U DO! mee no touchie u nvrrrrr (:
ReplyDeleteDear Sons,
ReplyDeleteYour incest has gone far past my imagination. To think both my sons do those things behind closed doors, just amazing. As of now, my views of both of you have changed, but I STILL APPROVE of your "harvesting" in each other..........
Love,
Pap
Hi guys i am your big brother!
ReplyDeleteHON, LEAVE YOUR NAME PLEASE <3
ReplyDeleteand no you'll always be my babe :)ily!
what you talking about dawg im 大哥 sonnn
ReplyDeleteLOL patty u are and will always be my special hon <3
ReplyDelete