Sunday, November 7, 2010

Part 2 :)

To finish up the day... Here's part 2 :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to bed around 3am last night playing FFXIII. I had three dreams that I still remember. The first dream was that the dishes were washed when I woke up, so I didn't have to wash them. LOL. Of course, that wasn't the case when I actually did wake up :(.

My second dream wasn't such a great one. I won't mention names so it won't seem that bad to that person reading it. A friend of mine and his father was going to take the train with me one day to someplace (I'm guessing my school), but there was some stranger that pulled out a gun and pointed it at my friend's dad. His dad also pulls out a gun, turns around, and shoots while getting shot himself.

It seemed like the stranger was completely out and dead, but he got back up and shot my friend's father two more times in the back before finally falling to the floor. So now there were three bullet holes on his back.
I immediately took him to an infirmary (that couldn't do anything about it) and tried calling 911, but for some reason, the line was busy and no one would pick up. The message told me to text them, so I tried it. No response. I could only sit there with my friend and his dad telling him not to sleep and not to close his eyes. I don't know how it ended (because I woke up before then), but I remember running all over trying to find some way to get him into an emergency room. Quite disturbing...

In my last dream, I was at my church. Apparently there would be a Libera concert there, so I was really excited to see, but when I entered the room they were rehearsing in. It wasn't Libera, but something similar. They were singing their songs and had just about the same voices, only the name of the group was different. They also asking each other what I was doing there, so I left with a sour face, making them feel a little bad for asking in that sort of manner.

So I woke up around noon (making sure I remember these dreams so I could blog about them) and just decided to relax on my Sunday. I practically spent my entire day eating and playing games. Unhealthy eh?

Had Domino's for dinner and I'm about ready to shower and sleep. Gotta make it to class tomorrow ;). Short Post eh?
-Jeffjeff

&&SAM WHY IS YOUR LETTER SO FREAKING SLOW! LOL JK ILY!

1 comment: