OOPS! Accidentally pressed enter and it posted without any content ;) Well once again the title has no relevance to this post and only a selected few should know what I mean :).
I've already told Steph that I'd make the post a little longer by adding a little some some so... I'll just explain what my AIM status means. Yes, I want a little bro, but not a blood one. The summer that just passed, I was a helper at our church's VBS (Vacation Bible School). It was an intense week, taking care of the kids and making sure they're not running around and talking too much. My group consisted of 4/5 kids (Kenneth, Dominique, Andrea, Raymond, and later on Debbie). VBS was really fun with this group and its great that I get to see them once in a while at church when I go back home from my school.

There is one kid in my group that really clung to me. After VBS week was over, I decided to visit their classroom and help out the teachers, and there I saw Raymond and Kenneth and other kids I saw from VBS. The teacher told me that kids love young adults and she was well right... I had kids climbing on me when they should be reading or doing a wordsearch. Other kids were talking with me or tugging me, but I wasn't there to play so I had to get them to work somehow :/. Anyway... for the next few weeks, I'd be trying to get this photograph that Raymond forgot to him and I ended up meeting his mom as well (AWKWARD!).

She asked me several questions like "Where are you going for college?" or "When do you start?" I answered them before the two left.
Next week, I'd come back and see his mother again and I'd say hi. She then starts talking to me about how Raymond would always talk about me going to college, about how he wants an older brother named Jeffrey :) Honestly, I wouldn't mind having a little brother like him ;)! (short version... too lazy to explain it more in more detail :D)

So on with my um.. last night, I didn't go to sleep until well after 2am because I was doing my lab report and talking wit Michelle and Leon. I was telling Michelle how it was freaking hot here and how I find it funny watching/listening how my two apartment mates sleep :) but I won't say anything here, they probably don't want me to anyway.
I woke up around 10 today when Josh did and I worked on my homework. He left not too long after 10 and went to an interview at Chipotle and... he got the job :) The only thing is... it's too far from where we live, so I wouldn't work there. So I finished my homework, took a shower, and left for my 12:30 math lecture. I dropped off my lab report that I had finished earlier in the morning before going to class. The rest I don't need to say. It was boring and difficult to understand (but I still love maths).
So I got back and I just ate some chips or what not because I was too lazy to wash the dishes and cook something nice for myself to eat. So being the unhealthy guy that I was, I decided that chips was good enough for me. Josh comes back later while I was watching Advent Children (YUM DOWNLOADED IT) and it was a lot easier to understand after you play the game ;) Well, I finished and he was playing his GT2 (Gran Tursimo 2) and such and such before Albert gets back.
The rest of the afternoon... nothing special and I'm too lazy to type unnecessary information ;)
I did have an afternoon nap in this deathly hot weather and I had a dream of something that I don't remember but it felt nostalgic :)
I woke up and washed those pile of dishes and pots and made myself some fishball/napa/egg noodle soup ;) The outcome was a lot better than I expected.
Well my post is short :) I'm going to go do homework ;) procrastinating isn't good for the health...
-jeffjeff
PATRICK BABE DONT PROCRASTINATE OR PLAY UR SC2 NASTY!
chips are delicious :(
ReplyDeleteand you didnt put down that patrick qt loves me so much more than you -_-
ahaha tina i well understand ur jealousy ;)
ReplyDeleteand ur just unhealthy -_- no veges for 2 weeks? u crazy? LOL