Sorry guys :( I've been busy lately so I haven't gotten the chance to post, so I'll post now since I'm planning on staying up all night anyway.
I'll do a recap on the last 2 and a half days. So Thursday night, Josh was watching the Laker's game and yelling every 10 seconds. They were up by well over ten points, but in the end they lost due to some poor plays on the Laker's end. Albert would be watching with him at times, but I'd be on my computer or studying. After the game, those two would be playing Counter-Strike Source all night, yelling and complaining about how different the game is compared to the original. The lack of recoil, the increase in the power of grenades, and so on.
I decided to sleep at 2 since, I had a midterm tomorrow, and I knew what a lack of sleep would do to me. I had two dreams, one of which is kind of misty now, but my last dream was a dream where I was with my family and we were at the Lollicup in the 99 Ranch Supermarket for Halloween. My dad would be offering to buy me drinks, but I'd decline his offer. I don't remember the rest other than feeling that it was a dark and gloomy night ;).
Anyway, I woke up around 9:45 Friday morning to prepare for my midterm and maybe look over a few other notes before heading to class. Too bad HEIDI didn't study with me :(. Well, I took a quick shower and fixed my hair, then left. The midterm, was not what I had expected. Even though I studied for the test, the questions on the midterm were just too difficult for me to answer :(. I came out of class wanting to "QQ."

I started walking home, while talking with my babe (Patrick) about how I need a grand weekend to relax from all this sadness and anger.
Now that I'm thinking back, most of the day was pretty blurry, since I spent most of it waiting to go back home. I did go to sleep sometime in the afternoon and had a dream of my "little brother." (I'd say this dream was influenced by how much I've been playing FFXIII). Well the theme of the dream is spirit hunting and we were at a bar with a ton of weapons laid out on the table (weapons to kill spirits I guess?). Well there was a mirror there and my little brother was just standing there looking at it, so I walked behind him and just leaned on him with my elbows relaxing on his shoulders. He seemed a little unhappy and sort of shook me off, so I just smiled at him and pet his head of hair :). I woke up right after that, thinking I must've had that dream because I missed him, which gave me some new ideas ;).
I SHALL WRITE LETTERS!
For the rest of the day, I'd be playing FFXIII. Oh! I finally passed the spot I left off before my game data was deleted, but now I'm stuck at a boss :(. Hopefully, I can get back to it when I get back tomorrow (technically today). Well, around 9pm when Albert came back from work, we finally got to leave my school and go home! I remained awake the whole ride, watching the night-lit ocean. It was a vast plain of dark waters, except for the moon that reflects of it and the lights of the oil reserves(?) that are quite distant from dry land. Even though I couldn't see anything but the dark waters of the ocean, just the thought of it makes me feel relaxed and nostalgic :). So I've decided that I shall go to the beach at my school whenever I'm feeling down or angry with something to relax.

There was a part of the road, where Albert and I would see cars in a distance on a mountain. It looked as if they were floating, but to me they seemed like Christmas lights. That nostalgic feeling came back and it just made me think about tons of things on the ride back. My grandparents, my past Christmas experiences and so on.
A bit later, my dad texted me, which took me out of my daze. I would also realize that my son, Justin, had been trying to reach me, so I replied and started talking with her and my hon (Patrick) via AIM. I also laughed with them about the places I passed by like the Do It Center and the Gentleman's Club. Justin (Jessica) thought that Spearmint Rhino (a "gentleman's club") was a new flavor of gum. LOL. I nearly laughed till I peed ;).
When I finally got back after two hours on the road, I got to PEE! Very refreshing. LOL. I started talking with my family before they headed to bed. I was surprised and happy to hear my dad tell me, "You know, your father here, never sleeps this late, but I wanted to see you safely come back home." I just smiled at him, thinking how even though he doesn't like to portray any emotion, he's a great dad. Not too long after, my parents were heading off to bed, and I decided to sleep myself. So I took a shower, and went to sleep without posting.

-------------------------------------
Good break ;). I needed it...
I love being home! It's so quiet and comfortable :). I had a good night sleep and a dream (like always), but I don't remember what it was :(. Well I woke up and got ready, since I wanted to go shopping for something things I need like nice paper and envelopes so I can write back to my friends, but instead, my dad decided to go out to eat lunch, so I was quite excited ;). While we were there eating, we would be having our random "free talks." A question popped into my mind as I asked them if I looked like a college student, and they immediately answered with a "no" or by shaking their heads. In addition to that, they've also been telling me that I seem skinnier every time I come back home... I wonder if it's true?
So I ordered an almond milk tea with crusted bread on top, but you need a spoon to eat this and the waiters forgot to give it to us. Usually, I'd ask my parents because around them I feel like a child, but I wanted to prove to my parents that I can be individualistic and they shouldn't be worried about me. Being the first time in front of my parents, I asked the waiter myself. It doesn't seem like a difficult task and it really wasn't, but it proved a lot to my parents as I saw my dad nod his head in approval after confronting the waiter about our minor problem.
After lunch, we went to a chicken farm! We bought some eggs, but the part that caught my attention was the chickens in the back and the stench thats wafting around the area... disgusting. We went back home, and I went back out with my brother to shop for some food that I could take back to school. We weren't out that long and got back several hours before dinner was served.

After the awesome dinner my parents had made, it was time for me to go to UCLA to meet my wifey. I bought 4 boba milk teas before heading to his place cause I know he'd want some :). When I got there, he helped carry some of my bags, and we walked into the HOTEL! No, it's not a hotel, but it looked like one! LOL. We got the elevators and... his dorm is nothing like that "HOTEL" downstairs, but rather a ghetto-er place ;). It's half messy and half neat because of his roommate. Well, we left for Westwood and he took me to Diddy Rease! I got myself a "sandwich," consisting of a chocolate chip cookie, a white chocolate chip cookie, and espresso chip ice cream... YUM! I also bought a dozen brownies like Albert suggested, so I shall be munching on those for the next few hours and at school :).
We passed by a "hooker" restaurant, as the man at the newspaper stand called it, but I'm sure he mean hookah. There were a lot of homeless people, so it was a little depressing to see :(. Well, we walked back and had a nice OOVOO chat with Alan! LOL! It was comical and hilarious with him being gay (not like he isn't already ;D). Alan tried rapping and FAILED! So my hon and I couldn't stop laughing. I even took pictures without his permission, but I promised him I wouldn't post them, so I'll just laugh about it between the three of us!
We went back out around 12:30am so my wife could give me a tour of the campus. It is so much nicer than my school :(. So jealous of the European-styled buildings and the relaxing parks with their sculptures and fountains. He showed me the many different things at the school such as the North campus and South Campus and the buildings that are in each one. He showed me this huge sculpture in front of the art building and how its made of metal and such and such, which really peaked my interest in the school and its environment. (Sorry Heidi I wanna ditch you now ;D)

One of the fountains and Royce Hall
After our grand tour of the huge and beautiful campus, we went to visit Lloyd and Mark and their stuffy room LOL. We didn't stay long, since there wasn't much to there. I just stood on one side of the room, listening as my babe gave me a tour of their room, pointing out their drinks and the different things in their room. We left and walked around the residential areas, as he pointed out each building, dining common, and cafe we passed by.
When we finally got back, he started playing his SC2 with Lloyd and Mark, while I decided to blog and take that nice break ;). Well its 4am now and I'd like to get some sleep, but I doubt that's gonna happen ;)
O dang... his roomates back :(
-Jeffjef
Dear Stephen,
You should've came today, but I guess you were too busy hanging out with the gay Alan. NOT EVEN YOUR INCEST BROTHER! As your father, I am well disappointed in you! ;) Well let's hang Thanksgiving!
Your beloved father,
Jeff
PS I'm whipping your mother into good shape tonight :)
MY LOVELYYYYYY BROTHER WUDN HANG WID MEEE! ): he too busy wid those...youth pplz...PEDO jkjk (:
ReplyDeleteonly alan <3 was nice enuff to hang wid mee...o yea tiffo too ^o^
the movie was..HORRIBLE THO x.x made mee fall asleeep (:
AHAHAHAH!!! poops! xP
THANKSGIVIN HOTPOTTTTTTTT???? (: wid...cherriess nd w.e weird things? :D
love,
stephen (:
nd...i must say~~~
ReplyDeleteas ur son...im disappointed...dat u didn whip my mother into good shape sooner (: HAHAHAH! <3
Dear Son,
ReplyDeleteyou need a life away from alan. He will taint you with his gayness NO JOKE! Should've seen him on oovoo last night stripping to random songs and trying to rap but failing. LOLOLOLOL
and yea hotpot fsho!