My morning math midterm was horrible, I spent until 5 in the morning studying and another 2 hours in the morning, but I still ended up knowing nothing but a few problems on the test. I can only hope I got partial credits on my work.
I came back to cook lunch, three breakfast burritos and I ended up burning myself, so washing my hands and taking that shower was quite painful for me, luckily it was a small burn and only a minuscule section of my finger is red and stinging.
I took a nap in the afternoon and dreamed of school... I'll explain more tomorrow :P I need to start working on my chemistry pre-lab before tomorrow (and I'm just about ready to cry about my math grade).
-Jeffjeff
&&Dear Justin,
You are not the only piece of my life, you're well important, but not important enough to get on every single on of my posts. JUST KIDDING ILY! That letter I received yesterday really made me laugh and smile. I just wished I picked it up from the mailbox today, so the math depression wouldn't be so... "QQ." LOL. Justin, you are the one of my two sons :) and THERE WILL BE NO OTHER (BABE). I'll write back whenever I get the chance and make sure that I don't write "sideways" and I'll send it to Mr. Cheung. LOL. I don't think that'll work though ;P.
Love,
Poopa
No comments:
Post a Comment