SO... the huge conflict about the colleges and such and such is finally over :), but I won't be satisfied until I get that e-mail saying I'm in the safe zone (but still 1.5 months of stress and anger, feels good to have so much off my shoulders)
I guess peeing is in a sense "relief" right? :)

I guess peeing is in a sense "relief" right? :)
Anyway... as for the club I will be starting activities starting next week. We're gonna be recruiting members (membership fee of $3) and I will call Canyon Acres about the donations and activities. So next Tuesday is going to be an officer meeting and we're just gonna discuss the club and how to get it started and such and such.
can't wait, but there's a huge wall in between (school tests -_-), but YEA hopefully it's not gonna rain (despite the 90% chance). If it is, then I guess I'll waste a perfectly good ticket and find a substitute for the day like sleep :)
I must say, compared to my friends' blogs, mine is quite boring :) but o well :) I'll just post something random
Things I like about people:
-When they listen to you talk, and don't talk twice as much
-When they respect your privacy -_-
-Just a simple "how is your day" makes me happy :)... but not everyday please -_- it will get annoying
-People who DON'T bitch at you
-When you can laugh with them
-Keep in touch, yea?
-People who are willing to do things for you on the occasion (and don't bitch about it)
-Get to the point (not bluntly, not "beating around the bush") just... don't piss me off in the process :P
There are more, but they overlap (like they already do :P)
Things I like:
-coffee
-cookies
does the list need more? :/
-jeffjeff
PS: just wanted to point out that (obviously) none of these photos are mine :D

SO MUCH EFFING HOMEWORK TONIGHT (+3 tests tomorrow) fml


No comments:
Post a Comment