Friday, February 19, 2010

FUCK LIFE

First highlight of my week is that... it's fucked up :(

The college thing I described several posts back, I... didn't make it so to all those colleges I applied for... so yesterday was a death day for me... I got home and was pretty much depressed for a hell of a long time I just walked around the house looking around thinking of something to do to ease my... depressed state because if you think about it, all the money I've used to get better scores, better grades were all wasted. The money I could have used for a better cause: lost. I'm not necessarily rich so I feel like all I've been doing is wasting time and wasting my parents' money. Anyway, they did text me earlier today about how they'll support me no matter how I turn out which really made my day, but I told them that despite my failure to meet the deadline, I'm still going to try to get in to the college/university I want to go to.

To those who go to the same school as me, I will not be getting into any UC's so... don't ask? because I'm only going to reply with "I don't know," and feel pissed or somewhat irritated... so just something I wanted to say :P

Anyway apart from the piss off/depressing mood, the other highlights are being with friends especially today :) We went to school around 7 ish to watch the Justo Lamas concert, but... It sucked. The mood this year was dead, no one was enthusiastic, but whatever :P I got to hang with some friends back at my house and at school :) Tina bought some Korean BBQ (YUM) and made it back at my house, sharing it with patrick, herself, my family, and me :) good stuff

Korean BBQ looks better than this :)

I just wanna say some things about people who pisses me off...
-people who use "no offense" annoys me
-people who don't think before they talk piss me off as well (they need to realize that there are some things not meant to be said to others and people who don't NOTICE it is just... GG)
-people who don't know when to stop
-people who bitch at me for no fucking reason :)

Yea... that's it for now :) I'll update more later?

-jeffjeff (siempre por siempre)

2 comments:

  1. JUSTO LAMAS WAS AWESOME WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT -___-x YOU'RE JEALOUS CAUSE HE HAS STYLE AND A SENSE OF HUMOR AND EVERYONE LOVES HIM! <3

    anyway, YOU BETTER BE CONTACTING THE ORPHANAGE TODAY OK. i'm serious about helping you how much i can. if that means donating stuff like money and clothes to you or holding fundraisers or volunteering all of my weekends and weekdays or going to USB or whatever IM SERIOUS i'll help no matter what

    and cheer up ugly you :) it's harder to achieve your goals and dreams when you're feeling down and sad.

    <3 tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'll email them today and perhaps call them tomorrow :) and thanks for the support

    as for Justo... ur gross -_-

    ReplyDelete