Monday, February 1, 2010

2nd Day - still no inspiration


Mmkay I asked several people about what they usually post on blogs, but I'm not quite sure about it :/

Started my morning with a pissed off mood, just got out of bed and wanted to break my alarm clock, but I need it haha, got ready for school and just... yea... NOTHING

My days usually consist of procrastination, school, late nights, and cookies/coffee :) Really, the only thing exciting today was the 6 cookies I ate for lunch and the coffee I am currently drinking :) and burned myself with :P... Apart from that bio test, upcoming projects, the usual...

I must say... something interesting should come up once in a while -_- maybe something that'll keep me going :P... SO with that being said, comment :D and perhaps gimme some ideas or some some because without inspiration, I lack the urge to update my blog :P any "further interesting things," you can ask me someplace else? maybe AIM or chats haha :)

edit: so i realized pictures really liven up the mood of these posts haha :) so on that note...
edit, edit: that failed so ill add more haha :)

I must recommend this movie :) its about a boy and a cheetah and their journey through deserts and jungles and such and such... if you want the file I can send it to you :)

2 comments:

  1. dummaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa IT REMINDS ME OF MIGHTY JOE YOUNG FOR SOME REASON!!

    ReplyDelete