Sunday, February 14, 2010

Something :)

Lemme start with Friday :) School was a bitch cause i happened to write 5 biology essays along with corrections while at school + I had to study for my presentation that I never got to present -_- anyway, as for the club business right now, I'm fucked I seriously don't know what to do at this point, but I'll email the club person for USB and ask if I can get it by next Wednesday... so hopefully that'll work out

Around 6-ish Patrick comes over and we chill for a bit and head over to the theatre to watch Dear John with Stephanie and Jessica -_- JUST BECAUSE JESSICA WANTED TO WATCH IT. Being the first to be ready, we were the last to arrive, but anyway we met up, ate, and went in to watch that movie, sneaking in food with us :) During the movie, I just had to make fun of Jessica for crying XD funny stuffs... but as for me I was practically asleep cuz I didn't get my afternoon nap :P Anyway the hangout was overall ok? ish I guess, it was too short XD
(Jessica got owned in Time Crisis II and Marvel V. Capcom 2 BY MEEEEEE)

Today's Saturday and I celebrated Chinese New Years by cleaning the house, getting a haircut, and eating a craziie meal that my parents spent all afternoon on :) Of course good meals may come with bad stomach -_- so I realized that my stomach wasn't feeling too well by the time I went to Josh's house at night :P Mom was talking with his mom, while I just chilled and helped Josh with his Calc that pissed me off -_-. Watched the All-Stars contests, ABDC, and some olympics, not much happened I guess huh? ^^; ITS OK I'll be spending the next few days doing homework (EXCITING)
AH! I got another giftcard from my Spanish teacher :) my... 3rd one? and it happened to be STARBUCKS :) good stuff bought some today yum :)
-Jeffjeff (hottie :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment