
Yesterday: Nothing really happened, or a least nothing that comes to mind. It was just a regular day at school. Got my Justo Lamas tickets during 3th period :). Lunch started with Jessica (friend) forcing me to take club pictures with Ping-Pong club o_o how random? But I guess they needed to look better for the yearbook >:) I've actually been buying meals at school lately, which is out of the norm for me :)
That really concludes my Thursday other than the massive homework and studying I had to go through before school started Friday morning.
Friday started at 3am for me when I woke up... did homework... and went to school at 8. I was planning on wearing something thin, but seeing the sky, I didn't think that would've been sucha smart idea :P So I went to school, took a few tests and of course it was raining -_-
Luckily we had a sub for ITGS today so I just chilled in that class during lunch :), but after biology, walking home in the rain was... not fun -_- I spent the rest of my afternoon just chilling in front of my internet-less computer and left for church. Worship, testimony, and small group discussions...Randomly in our small group, the first thing we did? was enter the boys bathroom -_- so all the guys went in and we had the door closed o_o... Daniel was peeing in a stall -_-, while everyone else was taking part in the activity, to look into the mirror and talk about how during the... True Love Waits? (correct me if I'm wrong :P) how everyone is not by themselves and should open up to others and so on (Eric's idea - small group leader) :P... Then the discussion started (back in the sanctuary) and... not to long after I fell asleep -_- ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I got some good hot chocolate there :)

Highlight of my day: BATH :D havn't taken one in so long :) always shower to save time :P and I got into UCR :D (even though I wasn't supposed to according to the UC's)
-Jeffjeff
omg ur so detailed :D i like reading your posts HAHAHA. nice peeing scene jeff = ='' ... and your friday sounded really sad ): no offense!!
ReplyDeletei can see y LOL :P its ok - its not like something intereting can happen everyday yea? XD
ReplyDelete