Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Eff my day

This morning I was up at 1am (slept from 6pm to 1am :P) to do my homework, including my powerpoint (for second period presentation) until school started. I rehearsed what to say during 1st, but failed in 2nd period (tongue tied and I couldn't help but stutter at times). I then went to 3rd period, fell asleep while grading papers and my teacher caught me :P, and went to 4th, studying for biology/ITGS. Lunch starts, and I find out that THERE WAS NO ITGS TEST FML, so I wasted some time studying for a test scheduled on a later day... So i spent my lunch eating regular food (not just cookies, but i did get 3 just because I couldn't resist :)) Then I spent 5th period studying for biology, ultimately failing it when the time came... "failed" as in 0% -_-... Then we spent the rest of the class time to discuss our essays =_= how FUN...

GOD I'M TIRED ><

I couldn't sleep this afternoon because I was asked to go out today with my church group leader :). He treated me to dinner at a somewhat nearby restaurant, ordered the wrong thing, and just chatted for an hour or so about random stuff... This random event was probably due to the fact that I didn't go out with my small group as much as they'd hoped for. Subjects like school, friends, relationships, family, future small group outings, and (FML) COLLEGE were mentioned =_=...

**What I mean by "fml college" is that I turned in my application saying I was president of a nonexisting club and now they're asking for verification. If I don't manage to get this club passed (which has been pending for fuc*ing almost 4 weeks) then I can't attend the ONLY SCHOOLS I APPLIED FOR... so lotsa stress there :P

After dinner he asked if i wanted yogurt or coffee; OBVIOUSLY COFFEE just because I know I'll need it (and I love it :D) So we drove to Starbucks... mmmmm....


Grande Java Chip Frappe (on a cold winter night -_-)

but it brightens up whatever day I have left :P Now that I'm back, I'll go for my 5th cup of coffee and homework before I knock out for the night :/ no late night blogging for me today ^^; Yea that was pretty much my day :P I was hoping for more of a rant, but I got lazy to type :) so I'll just leave it at that.

-jeffjeff


1 comment: