Monday, February 22, 2010

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I was right not to give up :)

I emailed the UC admissions and called them, talked to them. Although I can't get an extension until Friday, I got one to Wednesday, which I thought was good already. I got backup for the formation of my club and now all I need is for it to be passed. If it's not passed tomorrow, then I will be asking my teacher for a letter, stating I am President of the club (sort of lying, but it'll change to a truth sooner or later). Hopefully everything works out the way I want it to though so that won't have to happen :P...
Yea, he's definitely nervous

Anyway, I got tons of homework tonight so I'll just leave it at that for now :)

Pray for me :)
Why always kids? Cuz it's the theme of the club I guess and gotta love em :)

- jeffjeff

5 comments:

  1. (: EXCITINGGGG! i'll be praying for you! God Provides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i finally figured out why i couldnt post comments! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( i don't think you should ask your teacher for a letter stating that you're the president if you're not yet... lying did get you into this ugly place ugly jeffrey! :o but then again... it is a desperate situation so idk. it just seems sorta wrong, like you're making the teacher lie for you as well. :/

    but wait, it's "tomorrow" already! so how did it gooo ?

    <3 <3 GOOD LUCK
    EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT OK

    ReplyDelete
  4. CLUB PASSED OMG :DDDDDD JUST NEEDA FAX IT AND IM DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE IM GONNA GO TO COLLEGE <3

    ReplyDelete