So I'm gonna post less depending on what goes on during the day :P If it's just... boring, normal, and some some, I'll skip the day -_- if you must know about it just ask?

So yesterday, our family went out to lunch :) first time in a while, but I already ate that morning so eating lunch right after was a bit difficult o_o anyway... we'll skip that :) I drove to Starbucks in the afternoon to get two cups of coffee (one for mom and one for me :P) and despite the rain/weather, I still got my favorite java chip frappe :)... So I drove to Patrick's house in the rain for the first time and... I couldn't see through the windows -_- but I'd like to try that again haha... Alan was already there by the time I arrived and we just chilled there for a bit and we went out to hang at Life :P
fjdkALF:AJ Left for Dead GG

Uh... so we went to the arcade and played guitar freaks/that drumming one that went with it -_- and FREAKN Alan chose the wrong difficulty (or it might have been me) but anyway... it was a waste and boring... so Alan went to get more tokens and we played it again; this time on the harder difficulty :) We got through most of it... until Alan's fail, battle-scarred pinky died while drumming... So after that Patrick tried the drumming... and failed :) and left midway through the game :) and wanted to play DDR next so I played too :P We played our 4 rounds and this random kid wearing pink that I remember seeing across the arcade... is now playing on the DDR right next to us and showing us up (CHALLENGE)
fjdkal;fjda;fsfj Left for Dead 10 people ahead of us?
We went to eat at life and so on... I forgot my glasses back at the arcade and so I ran back... managed to find it and began walking back when a group of people walks out singing some gay song, while clapping to it... (probably a group of like 7 ish) and I wanted to push them outta the way, but it's not like I was in a hurry :P So I got back, ate (drank my lychee slush), listen to my friends call random people hookers... and went back to the arcade (playing some game like touhou :)) and went home
Alan dropped us off at my house and Patrick Star just chilled at my house for a bit before he left, completing my Saturday :P Sunday is my homework day :P so... I'll just leave it at that -_-

-jeffjeff
looking for pictures is pissing me off
you guys chill so much
ReplyDeleteyour entries are funny
r they? i find them boring -_- maybe cuz im writing them?
ReplyDelete