Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lazy Indeed

Regarding the title... Yea, I'm getting lazy to post :), but I shall still do it despite my laziness and because I still got 30 minutes before school
I wish I could just lay around all day (just a week or so :))

So between the time of my last post and now, again, not much has happened. It's always school and my usual routines of procrastination (which I'm trying to change) and sleeping habits.

So, I've come to realize how much drama goes on when your in a relationship or when you HAPPEN to lead people on (without knowing it), but it's a part of life so it's best to step up and face the problems yes? I've also come to realize some other problems (not specifying), both of which keep me concerned.


Recently my relationship with God has been... diminishing. I've been praying and asking myself what reasons could have caused it. Since a few months back, things kept coming up, so I kept asking God "why?" Why was I constantly plagued with something. I always thought too much regarding these issues such as could it be the things I do, and You're punishing me for them? Despite these problems, I do believe that things come and go naturally, meaning my desire to attend church will come back, as of now I'm forcing myself to go, but I do end up listening to the lessons to see if I could apply it to my life to help improve this relationship.
This is indeed a Catholic Church, but no I'm not Catholic, I just like the structure :)

Anyway...

School... doing better now that the college thing is off my shoulders :) finally got an official letter saying I'm in the clear, but that took too long :P. That's it for now, I'll post more next time? Oh, if you're close enough with me, you'll realize that I love messing with people :) like patty buns *heart*I feel like I've seen this picture somewhere else? O well *heart* eff those html crap... cant use the "lessthan 3"
-jeffjeff

1 comment:

  1. hey jeffjeff nice post im in a relasion ship it going good, your friend josephm09

    ReplyDelete