After I returned home from class and browsing through all the different memes, videos and gifs of snow, I knew I had hit my limit; I needed to sleep.
-Dream log-
I've appeared in the middle of what seems like the largest storm in history (what a surprise...). My subconscious decided to throw me in some unknown location situated who-knows-where. Of course, the skies were heavily clouded, leaving just enough light to illuminate the individual raindrops of the relentless rain. This took place somewhere next to the ocean, not at a beach though. I was situated on what seems like a relatively large amphitheater constructed solely from stones (like a castle, almost). The ocean was situated where the "middle" of the amphitheater would be, so if this were a clear day and the audience were seated, they would be staring at the ocean in the distance...
I was at the very top/back of the amphitheater. The way the amphitheater was constructed is a bit questionable. At the back, there were small tunnels, roughly 20 feet in length, for spectators and the audience to walk through to get to their seats. These small tunnels were built in increments, leaving 30 to 50-foot gaps in between. Luckily, the foundation of the amphitheaters odd tunnel structures was solid and kept me and a few others safe.
The waves of the oceans were reaching enormous heights and deadly speeds, sweeping the people standing at the bottom of the amphitheater and striking them against the walls. Meanwhile, the water, now high enough, bashes against the walls of the tunnel we were in. Some of the water rushes through the opening, but the speed of it has been significantly dissipated after the strike against the walls. We were waiting for the appropriate timing to run over to the next tunnel, but the time just never seemed to come. After several waves of impact, we finally found our chance and made a run for it.
Oddly, the waves seemed to have calm a bit now, but the moment I leave the tunnel, I could hear screaming and crying coming from the bottom of the amphitheater. I see people sprawled on the floor in pools of blood and some of the injured attempting to tend to these people, but from the looks of it, there was no way a rescue could make it here on time. I kind of just stood there standing, shocked at the scene I was witnessing as my mind tried to wrap itself around it. It was then when I awoke from this dream...
-Jeffjeff
&& I attempted to draw a representation of the architecture, but I just can't. "Ain't nobody got time fo dat!"

No comments:
Post a Comment