Sunday, January 17, 2016

Boston Days 117-119: Sad-urday

I'm not neglecting my posts, I swear! Most of you already know that I'm back in Boston. Am I happy about it? Not in the least. Anyway, I'll keep this post short and simple.

Ever since I got back, the stress imparted by my program resurfaced and I felt it looming over my shoulders. In addition to that, I wasn't mentally prepared to leave home yet, so I'm feeling a bit "down in the dumps." Truth be told, I've been messaging quite a bit of people from back home, just so I can help relieve this post-vacation blues; I can't say that it's been working a hundred percent, but I'll get over it once the schoolwork starts piling up...

... but for now...

I do have a exam on the 19th, so I won't be posting anything lengthy until I'm done with that. I still have to post for Mexico and the two days before my return to Boston, so look forward to that! I'm also thinking of doing my annual "thanksgiving post," but we'll see if I ever get the time for that. Heh.

Miss you guys!

Hugs,
Jeffjeff

No comments:

Post a Comment