The last two days have just been filled with nonstop sleep. The lack of rest before the exam ruined my sleeping schedule and left me feeling lethargic... You know... that feeling when you're finally done with finals and have so much time on your hands? Yeah, that's how I felt. I probably slept a good 18 hours in the last 24 hours. To be honest, I didn't think that I was even capable of doing that. Haha! But to make things clear, I don't feel proud of it at all, in fact I feel absolutely terrible for doing "nothing."
Anyway, I need to reset my gears for the upcoming hell of a semester. Luckily, I don't have classes on Thursdays (until February), so I used today to catch up on homework and what not. So far so good.
Unfortunately, I missed an adviser meeting yesterday and I apologized immediately after I received his email. I didn't get another response till this morning and he called me "unprofessional." He sure has his ways to make his students feel terrible, but this was indubitably my fault... can't say he's wrong, you know? -sigh-
-Jeffjeff
&& Probably won't have time to write my late posts until the weekend (if I keep up with the homework and schoolwork)
No comments:
Post a Comment