Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sam, the "rather" indirect savior

I do understand that it's currently 2am and I should be utilizing this time to study, but I just wanted to post what I want to post (before I forget). Also, I'm not sure if I'm typing grammatically correct anymore because I'm just that tired, but I'll do my best to make this short and sweet. Oh! And I won't be posting any pictures (no time).

Friday 11/4 - Organic Chemistry Midterm
Tuesday 11/8 - Molecular, Cellular, Developmental Biology (MCDB) Midterm

This schedule is really stressing me out, so my sleeping schedule and eating schedule has been negatively affected. I'm doing fine at the moment, but all this workload piling up is discouraging me to continue trying. However, I got a facebook message from Sam today about how one of my earlier posts made her smile when she read it. Truthfully, I forgot what I had written in the post that had her mentioned in it, so I went on to read the post over again, as well as a few other recent posts, and it made me feel a lot more relieved.

I'm tired and I'm stressed, but I realized that this blog is (in a way) a temporary escape from reality. I can really feel stress-free and excited here. Maybe it's because I can express myself. Either way, I just found this out and I thought I'd share it. Well, back to studying! Wish me luck guys :).

-Jeffjeff

&& How many cups of coffee have I drank today? Oh well. Not like I'm growing any taller.
&& G'luck to those who are studying for their own upcoming tests! Don't give up.
&& This song is another reason why I feel so much better! Love Yiruma's music.

7 comments: