Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving & Black Friday

Thanksgiving
I'm thankful for my loving family and my amazing friends. :)
Stuffed myself with turkey!

Black Friday
Super exhausting but it was quite an experience.
From midnight till 7am. I am dead tired yet I am still able to write about my day.
Bumped into many friends from high school. It was like a high school reunion :)
Started from H&M, French Exchange, Saks, Banana Republic, Forever 21, Old Navy, and Target.
It was packed and people's true identity are revealed on Black Friday as they push and shove just to get that one discounted item. 
I am so sore...
I can't wait to ktfo when i get home.
Will I go Black Friday shopping next year? 
Probably Not. 
Was it Fun?
Yeah, but I rather just enjoy my sleep. 

Until next time,
Sam :)
(yes i hacked you jeff) 


1 comment:

  1. HAHA! SAM! You took my job :(. It's ok I was going to type this out, but now I decided that I'll type something out... tomorrow. I'm still tired from all that shopping and awkward sleeping times.

    ReplyDelete