Disregarding the midterm in two days, I'm well excited to return home after two weeks. I'm really looking forward to seeing my Literature family again and being able to bond the way we did two years ago. The years have gone by, but we're still a close bunch of fellows.......
We're planning on having a hotpot night at my place Saturday. It'll be the first time since college when our whole group can come together again to have fun :). I'll make sure to have an updating sometime after that, so do look forward to it!
Here's a picture of our annual hot pot drawing with: dinosaurs, pills, golden mushrooms, tortilla chips, needles, whips, snails & salt, sake, bones, Nemo, bok choy, giga pudding, a cello, bananas, black vinegar, poop, dog, electrons and protons, bacon, Tina, Jessica, Stephanie, my lovely wife Patrick, Lily, and me :).
-Jeffjeff
&& Seeing my disgusting grammar mistakes in my previous posts is like looking at tilted pictures that you don't want to take the time to fix.
&& I think it's about time people know I'm back :)


No comments:
Post a Comment