The dream started out at an apartment. I lived on campus, but the ability to roam around in the middle of the night was limited. There was always someone out the door keeping watch for any students that decide to take a midnight stroll. I decided to find another way out of my room at that hour: through the window. I looked out and surprisingly, there was an easy access to the first floor. The apartment I lived in was dark and somewhat bleak and bland. The building was made mainly of concrete, but it had a "modern" taste to it. I climbed out the window and climbed down a conveniently placed ladder onto the ground level.
I realized at this point that the area I was in is a restricted area, reserved for band performances. One night, I snuck out during one of their concerts, and I was immediately discovered and forced to pay $10.00 for admissions. I thought, "Ok, might as well watch the concert then."
-skip-
I'm currently outside my apartment and it seems that I've developed some sort of supernatural powers, possessing the ability to heal wounds or inflict them. I'm not exactly sure how I can "inflict" wounds, but I faintly remember the ability to launch projectile at enemies or perhaps I just "take lives" through touch. Anyway, individuals with these special abilities are split into two factions. One faction is lead by a priest-like figure that holds a particular belief (not sure what), and the other faction are superhumans who disagree with that "belief." I was a part of the faction led by the holy woman (yes, woman). I found out that there were some "enemies" that lived within the same apartment complex as me, ultimately seeing each other.
The other side began attacking and I fled to our team's hideout.
-skip-
Regarding the details to our hideout I don't remember at all. This part of the dream involved the battle between both sides. On our side, we had our leader (who does nothing), two sisters, several other guys, and me that fought against the other side. My abilities on the battlefield were perhaps the most useful because not only could I take and grant life, I could also detect (by simply assuming) where any enemies are (you'll find out). On the opposing side, there were many characters my age. One of the women on the other team has the ability to transform into another person and there was a guy who possesses two powers: speed and invisibility; however, he can only use them both (at the same time) if he holds the scroll that grants him those skills.
This battlefield, looked like the amphitheater of my high school. To the left, there was a large building made mainly of bricks. To the right you see that amphitheater (but larger) and to the distant front, there was a large field accompanied by a large building. At this point in the dream, our side was being attacked and we discovered that one of our allies had been kidnapped or killed. We continued to fight, while I ran around saving people, and ultimately drove our enemies away. Note: there are normal humans in our factions too, as long as they follow our beliefs (same with the other faction).
As the "native" humans celebrated with their victory chats and dances, the superhuman members of our group had a short meeting only to find that one of the sisters was missing. A fairly dark man (who was her boyfriend, apparently) blamed me for not doing my job correctly. Berserk. Several members dragged him away, but his power was to target individuals with missiles (making missiles somewhere in the sky?). I can see the targets projected onto the floor, so I only needed to avoid those targets (to avoid being blown up). My mom and brother was with me as we ran to the van (that I drove?). The parking lot was to the left of the large field and somewhat hidden behind some tall bushes. It wasn't around the time we reached that area when the missile-launching member ceased his attack.
I drove to the enemies hideout.
-skip-
The hideout was in a rundown attic of an old house. Members of our group gathered at the locations and broke in. I reached the attic and the woman, disguised as an old woman, spoke with our leader. Like I mentioned before, I can detect where (or whether) the enemy is there or not. I stood next to the both of them, placing my hand on both their shoulders. Should she harm our leader, I can immediately heal and kill our leader and enemy, respectively (oh math). After a few minutes, the old woman turned my way, "You just can't let me do my job, can you?!" Right then, we all knew her identity and had her killed (I'm pretty sure I killed her, but I don't remember). War broke out. I went straight for the guy with double abilities (and his scroll). I managed to capture him and tear up his scroll, leaving him with the only option of enabling one of his two powers at once.
Shortly after, someone from the other faction stopped us from our fighting. He/she left us with a "Look at us. Look at what we've become. We don't need to do this, I mean,..." message. It managed to persuade all of us and surprisingly, that was the idea that our leader had in mind the whole time. Oh, did I mention everyone was like half naked at this time? LOL!
-skip-
The individual (my age, seemingly like a college student) became a close friend; however, with his powers cut in half, he reverted back to a child. Not sure how that worked. We decided to meet at this park sometime after our encounter on the war grounds. Looking straight, there was an immensely large lake, covering perhaps several ten thousands of square foot. In the center of this lake, there was a green-colored machine that would seem to exist in a theme park/carnival. It had three "pods" where 4 people could sit in. This machine spins, rises, and lowers the pods (like a theme park ride).
It seemed that in this world, walking on water was possible as long as you distribute your weight evenly on your feet. So, I decided I'd try strolling across the lake to meet up with my friend instead of travelling around. I met him on the other side, and when I turned back, I saw a large cat (probably 60 foot tall) that stood on the other side of the lake. It just seemed rather out of the norm for me.
My friend and I went to this old man in a shed and attempted to sell him a map. At first, he refused to purchase our merchandise, but we persuaded him when we told him about the potential of our "treasure map." It had all the treasure of the mines mapped out already, so all he and a few other miner had to do was to dig them out themselves. Where this map and this mine came from... I don't know.
-Jeffjeff
&& Wasn't that random? But it was an exciting dream, being able to run around with superhuman abilities and do anything without having to worry about the consequences :). Oh! And walking on water is a lot of fun.
&& Sorry I didn't post yesterday, my sleep is more important than posting on my blog :).
&& I wish I could take pictures or paint the things I see in my dreams.





No comments:
Post a Comment