Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Week Without Studying

Almost forgot to make a post :). After the biology midterm this morning, I played games for several hours before taking a nap. I slept for 5 hours or so and go up only to play more games until now.
Bioshock :)

That midterm wasn't as I expected. The contents and the specificity made the test a difficult one. Despite reading the textbook several nights in a row, I don't think it was enough to have the microscopic details pounded into my head. Microfilaments, Microtubules, Intermediate filaments, tubulin, actin... and the list continues. Sigh.

Well, it's just 4 hours of class tomorrow and I'm done for the week! Can't wait to head home. I'll be taking Heidi and Sonia this week, but we'll be making a stop at the nearby outlet to take a look at what they have (and perhaps buy things). I just can't wait for the hotpot this Saturday!

Time for bed! G'night.

-Jeffjeff

No comments:

Post a Comment