Monday, November 7, 2011

Are Daily Posts Back?

After an hour of skimming through some of my past posts, I realized how much time has gone by since high school. I managed to accomplish so many things, make new friends, and other things here and there. SO! Due to the nostalgia and overwhelming emotions (aka my new motivation), I've decided that I'll make daily posts again, but not the extent that I'd cut some of my sleep just to make posts. I've thought of some post ideas last night, but I remember there was a post I wanted to make a week ago.

A friend of my dad's passed away and he texted me. I remember that one time I visited his friend and he seemed rather healthy and normal. To think, within a period of a few months, he'd be leaving this world. Even though I've only met him once, it still struck me as a depressing moment.

All the more reason I fear for my grandparents. I grew up living with them, so they're a huge portion of my life; something I can never forget or throw on one side. I pray for their health and safety, but I know God already planned out everything for them. I just hope I'll be a part of it before He takes them into his home.

This is kind of late, but I've never done a proper introduction of myself since I started this blog a year and a half ago. My name's Jeffrey and I'm currently 19 and attending a University as my profile states. I'm currently a pre-biology major, aiming to become the world's top pediatrician. Just kidding. Like any American, I'm just hoping to raise a family as well as doing something I would enjoy. If you don't know, I love playing games and I love humor, no matter how weird. As for my favorites... Blue, The Kite Runner, Duma, Math, and Coffee/cookies (and milk tea). Um... my curiosity tends to get the best of me, so learning about new things is always a fun thing. Secrets... I think everyone has those :). I am keeping everything rather vague, but as you keep reading my posts, you can understand what kind of person I am.

above: a boy holding a can of "Max Coffee," in case anyone was wondering why I chose this picture

Study! Study! Study! Add oil! 加油!! Midterm's tomorrow, wish me luck!

-Jeffjeff

&&Welcoming returning readers and new readers.
&&I don't have much to talk about during my week at school, so I'll see if I can dream up something to talk about >:).

No comments:

Post a Comment