Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So Much Suffering

Posting has been rather difficult lately (except these past 2 days) because my midterms come up one after another. My sleeping pattern, as well as my eating pattern has been altered. Recently, sleeping early is out of the question, despite having a class at 8 in the morning.

I remember on the first week of class, I woke up on time everyday and managed to get to class when only 1/4 of the seats were filled, but nowadays, I tend to get here 5-10 minutes into the lecture. When my alarm goes off in the morning, I turn it off and hope that Elliot's (my roommate) movements and sounds will wake me up. Most of the time it works, unless he sleeps in too. These midterms that come one after another are making me stress, lots. Surprisingly, I'm not stressed about the test, but the abnormality of my "lifestyle schedule."

I can't intake any of the information that the professor's lecturing about (that's why I'm blogging).

Oh, I had an exciting bike ride back. It happened during our bike lane "rush hour." Someone rushed by me and rode right past the tunnel to IV and I hear a collision. By the time I got there myself, I noticed that the guy that rushed by me earlier had crashed into a girl's bike. I wanted to get off and see if they're okay, but after 3 hours of sleep and a midterm, I wasn't in the mood (and there were other people there too). I remember the two individuals on the floor and their bikes dented and rested unnaturally on the floor.

Class is almost over, so I'll leave it there (and I want to sleep).

-Jeffjeff

&& Hi Heidi, you're right next to me facebooking instead of taking notes :). This is for you:


1 comment: