I just got my computer (again) since it broke about two weeks ago... something about a motherboard issue so I had it exchanged. I only had it for a week too -_- honestly HP kinda sucks. So I live at ******* now its kinda chill I guess :/ Quite fun living here, but all this longboarding from class to class has got my ankle messed up :(. Apart from that, I just play some PS3 or use the computer since there really isn't anything else to do unless I go out or go to some party XD
O right I went to my first uh mini party :/ It was alright :O nothing that great just fun watching people get drunk ;) I went with about 5 other people so it was ok. I drank a little and got to meet a few new people :D but sadly, my real purpose being there was to do my laundry because my friends had my stuff in her dorm, but I couldn't get it until she was done hanging around at the party T_T so I didn't get back home till around 11 or 12 ish.
Well apart from the boredom, I'm getting quite used to college life :) Should come visit me sometime ;D
O man I'm so lazy to get some pictures in this blog :( so I'll do it next time whenever that'll be ;)
-jeffjeff
No comments:
Post a Comment