That title has no relevance to the post, I'm sure one or two people understand what I mean by that :)Today was pretty much awful. I slept last night setting my alarm at 9:30 just so I could get to class, but the problem was I forgot to switch my alarm from "off" to "on" (might have been too tired). So I skipped my first class at 11, but I made it to my second class since I got out of bed at 12:30 (late right?). I just go with my usual preparations before I head out.

Kind of random, but the more I look at my short hair, the more I'm hating it. I hate styling my hair when it's short cuz it never seems to move and stay the way I want it to. Reminds me of prom last year when I tried to style it, but it just fell back down after an hour or so. But I guess I'm ok walking around without having it styled...

Well, that wasn't really the worst part of my day. The thing I hate the most about today, are the "sniffles" and the sneezing that I can't seem to get rid of. Walking to class was fine I guess, but coming out and walking back home was hell. Every minute I'd be sneezing and it was embarrassing each time some bicyclist or person walks by and stares at me when I sneeze. I even felt the snots about to flow out of my nose like a waterfall. Horrible. I should just plug my nostrils. But now that I'm home, I'm just visiting my lonesome tissu
e box every now and then just waiting for my allergies to kill me. I'm also beginning to think my body's immune to allergy medication :( since it's been several hours since I took it, but it hasn't had much effect :/.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was my break in my post :)
O yea! Josh's boxing gloves came in today. He really has been wanting me to box with him lately and it "being fun" DOES NOT APPEAL TO ME (JOSH)! But I guess I have to try it now since he bought me a pair as well :/ It should be here by tomorrow, but HMMMMMMMM............ I should just KO you then sleep eh? ;)

Seems like my visits to that tissue box has decreased :) I'm guessing that allergy medication did its job after all :D... I spent the last few hours cooking and playing DS :/ just waiting for some people to get back cuz I'd feel bad eating alone -_____- O! and that oven in my kitchen is evil :O. It releases too much gas before the fire ignites so the whole place smelled like gas and it causes the smoke detector to go off. After experiencing it the first time, I used the oil/air vent uh contraption in the kitchen today so there was no active smoke detector :)
Freakn Josh -_- the food's cold... Well it's already past nine, and I highly doubt I'll have anymore to write :) perhaps... g'night!

Edit: I ended up eating alone cuz both of them went to work out -_- and I'm seeing a peanut butter lid on the top of the fridge... where did the peanut butter go?
No comments:
Post a Comment