Halloweens coming up :) exciting having several friends (Sam, Alan, Patrick my wife ;), and Isabella)coming over and spending two nights at my place ;) (not even sure if they're all coming) Just hoping that my apartment-mates don't hate me for the intrusion :)

AHAHA I love this :)
Well, since I began living here, I've realized that there is always a party going on upstairs, and when I walk out the next day I see beer bottles and cigarettes scattered across the floor of our lobby. But only recently do I hear a couple or even strangers making outside my window o_o. The first time was a little awkward hearing "sounds" outside that seems to stand out more than one of my mates playing guitar. The second time happened a little earlier today and it appeared to be a stranger-couple.

I heard Camel appeals to the younger audience o_o wonder how it's like
I heard them walking up the alleyway where my window was located and stopped around the area and began making out. After that first run, I've gotten used to it (nothing new). But after a while, the guy asks the girl if she had a place nearby. I was thinking "Wow, they must be drunk to making out with a complete stranger." I mean that question obviously shows they aren't even friends -_-. Well it continued for another ten minutes, but it only got more uhm.. intense. They spoke a bit, making me want to laugh and gag at the same time cuz it just hints what they're going to do next if u know what I mean ;)

PERFECT "DISGUST" FACE :D
LOL. I LIKE THE LAST STORY. HOW AWKWARD.
ReplyDeleteLOL UR NOT A DAUGHTER UR MY SON >:O STOP CHANGING UR GENDER AHAHAHAHA <3 :)
ReplyDeleteand yea it is -_-