Before I get into today's post, I'll talk about the rest of last night. After I got my wife, Patrick, back from the party. It took a while before his headache came and he looked like a child with a fever ;) Well, Alan and Heidi got back and we just got ready for bed, brushing our teeth or changing our clothes or showering just whatever we need to do before we sleep ya know? Heidi was also an unexpected guest so she just came straight from the party with nothing. We had to split my wife and my blankets so that its two/two. Not too long after, Isabella and Jkoe came too, unexpectedly, but they just ate Freebirds (I'll explain later :D) and left to Jkoe's dorm. Luckily their idea to sneak Isabella in worked ;) Well, back at our apartment, Heidi, being half drunk, wanted to play Little Big Planet and she told me to play. So to prevent her from yelling, while my mates are sleeping (apartment mates) I decided to play with her (SORRY HEIDI). Not too long after, we all chose our spots and went to sleep: my wife and me sharing a blanket; and Heidi and Alan sharing one. Patrick was in a lotta pain from what I saw, so we chose my blanket to share because its warm ;).

Right when I fall asleep, a freak outside yells right next to our window (which is right next to the parking lot) that he's "pissing on his friend's car." Woke us up and pissed me, Alan, and Heidi off, but we were well tired, so we went back to sleep anyway.
During the middle of the night, I woke up probably a total of 4 times just to check if my wife has enough blanket. He seemed comfortable wrapped up in 3/4 of my blanket ;). The rest of the time I was dreaming of going back home to shop for more groceries, but as dreams all twist into something different, it soon became the backyard of my oldest home with the swimming pool :( Woke up missing it.

In the morning I was awoken around 9:20 by Alan and Heidi who planned on leaving to buy Alan a toothbrush, but the shop at our school was closed at that time so he couldn't get it. He ended up sleeping at Heidi's dorm. I just hung with Patrick for the rest of the morning and played a little RBO (Ragnarok Battle Offline) for a while, which was pretty fun ;) and I just watched Patrick mess around on his computer before I went back to sleep myself.
I woke up again around 12:30. He wanted to grab some lunch so I went and got ready. I may have left Alan waiting for too long, so he went to search for my apartment, but got lost ;) I told him to just meet us at Freebirds. That restaurant is equivalent to Chipotle, but so much better! I didn't buy my own food, but I shared some nachos with them. It was my first time trying their nachos, but it was well... GREAT!
While they were finishing up their meal, I went to wash the dishes. Alan then commented about how he wouldn't mind just chilling at my place all afternoon, which made me quite happy :) cuz I thought he would've gone out with some other people. We just spent all afternoon playing games, watching videos, and such and such just talking and laughing at some random stuff :) GOOD BONDING TIME. I mean I haven't seen Alan since his BBQ party in September, so it's nice seeing this chump again.
We wanted to go to the beach around the afternoon, but Heidus went to K-mart with a few others I'm assuming and others weren't well in the mood. So we decided to ditch the idea :(. I guess it's reasonable to say that the weather wasn't right for the beach, but I really wanted to go :(.

Around 5pm, we decided to go out and play pool at the dorms. Elliot also called to get his board, but instead of having him come to us, I thought we can go to him; although, that didn't work out too nicely. I left, forgetting his board, and we dropped by Starbucks. Everytime I'm there, I feel like they're always changing workers. I ordered a white peppermint mocha (getting in that Christmas mood :)), but they gave me a white pumpkin spice mocha. It was okay, but not you get tired of it after half the cup :( So I'm probably not going to order that in the future ;). Alan ordered a black tea sweetened with lemonade or something of the sort, but his order was also off and incorrect ;). Even with their errors, I still love Starbucks :)

Elliot called again after we left Starbucks and it struck me that I forgot his board, so we headed back to the apartment and started walking towards the dorms, meeting him pretty close to Starbucks. So he walked across the campus :(, making me feel a bit bad, but at least he seemed okay with it. We walked to the dorms, Elliot got us in, and got us the pool table set so we can enjoy, while he waits for his laundry to finish. We played a round by ourselves, before we decided to challenge ourselves to two people playing beside us. We won the first game, and some of their friends coming before the second. One of em, was flaunting his skills despite not making anything unless he MOVES the balls on the table. He was pissing all of us off. Mish was there too and hanging with us, and everything he missed or made a egotistical comment, we would give him our "death stares" and say something like "nice shot" or "faggot." He did not deserve to flaunt let alone say crap about us playing especially how we beat him.
We left not too long after and security was already watching the inside of the dorms for the Halloween event going on, so we left through the back and continued ranting about the self-confident freak we were playing with earlier. We got back and I decided to cook a meal for my guests :) Made some broccoli and pork, some ground pork with onions, and Mapo tofu. At first only a few people ate, but it made me well happy when everyone ate it and commented about how it tasted great :) I guess that made me feel more confident about cooking! LOL.
For the rest of the night, Alan went out to some party, Victor and his friend came over and played PS3 (Blazblue and Street Fighter IV) until 11:20pm, Patrick was playing games or talking with his friends, Josh and Albert (my apartment mates) were doing their homework. When Victor and his friend left, Alan gets back and that's when me and my wife were just laying there talking with Jessica via AIM. While my wife was typing to Jessica or just watching videos, I bend the stories and the things he says and makes him look bad ;) Funny how he reacts. I did accidentally type something to Patrick's roomate at his school for the first time and he was probably thinking "what the hell."
We just spent the rest of the time talking or chilling and now Heidi's over. I'm here blogging, while the other three are on computers ;) They're waiting for my post so I'm done for today :) G'night!
-Jeffjeff
HI HEIDI, ALAN, AND PATRICK :D
One more night with you guys :O and HEIDI STOP SLEEPING ON MY BED!
poor patrick qt :(
ReplyDeleteahahaha tina :) this jus shows hes mine <3
ReplyDelete