Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Math, my love

So I got up this morning after my 4 hour sleep to finish my homework that only took 30 minutes. So I got up early for no reason really. I just spent the rest of my morning getting prepared to go to my 12:30 class :)
Brush Mah Teeth :)
So class wasn't anything really. Just another lecture that I didn't really understand, since I haven't be able to understand the last few weeks of it.

So after class Heidus, the STD; Andy; several other friends; and I went to the library to finish up some homework. I honestly thought I wouldn't have been able to finish the homework by today cuz I don't understand a thing about matrices, but it's math.. and math works wonders in my life :) I finished the homework with a little help from Heidi and now I get everything. I have to love how math works in my head :) even if the subject is difficult, I still love it ;D
yum :)
Couldn't get much sleep last night cause of the unfinished homework and such and such :/ but hopefully I can enter a deep sleep tonight :) no disruptions till class tomorrow
Never wanna look like that o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment