Um... I'll start with Thursday first :) There wasn't much that went on really :/ at least nothing important. I pretty much went to my math lecture around noon and went back, but I wasn't really into the blogging mood or more like there wasn't much to post I guess. I do feel like I forgot something I wanted to say... but I guess that'll have to come later.
So today's friday! :) I woke up early setting my alarm at 8, but as always I shut it off and went back to sleep (bad habit huh?). It took me a while before I finally got out of bed and started my pre-lab for my afternoon chem class. After a little dawdling around, I managed to get it done about ten minutes before I had to leave for class, which might be the result of me talking to Jessica the whole time, while doing my work :/. Well... we do have some interesting conversations ;).
When I got to my chem class, everyone was standing outside, so assumed I was early :) When we got in, we just took a short quiz. I had a question so I asked the TA whether the number of significant figures mattered and she said she won't take points off of that. Right after, she corrected something that would've been wrong :) saving me from some points marked off :D. After the quiz, we started with the lab and eventually finished. I went up to the TA to get my lab signed and she even complimented me on my data and calculations probably about how organized it was :) which made me quite happy.

I got back and just waited for my friends to come :P Tonight is pretty much Alan, my wife (Patrick), and Heidus Lai spending the night. I just got back from a party and well... Heidi was probably near drunk from what it seems and the same with several other friends. Umi, a friend from highschool, is quite wasted :/ I walked up to her and I was like HEYYYY, and I noticed how um out of it she was when she hugs and kisses me :/ There were other people I recognize from high school and it was pretty nice seeing them again :)
Apart from that, Alan and Heidi were playing Pong with Isabella and Jkoe :) I was just watching and drinking a little of Heidi's drink and knowing how they're going to be spending the night at my place, I only drank a little (as a host) :) even my wife drank more than me :O, which does not seem like he usually would. I was hoping he could help with my post for tonight, but he's still over there having fun ;) I'm just hoping no one ends up barfing or wrecking my place, but they should be fine :) I trust them.

I'd much rather get a post up rather than attend a party where half my friends have already lost it :/. Kind of depressing how SAMMMMMM couldn't make it. I was hoping she could be one of those completely sober people that would spend the night at my place, so while everyone else is sleeping I can chill with her, but I guess thats not the case. SAM IHY :) Well, I probably have to go walk in the rain again to go pick up my guests. :/

Edit: Well I just got my wife back from the party so he doesn't cheat on me ;) and his face is completely red o_o I guess he's at his limit. At least he can still think straight right? I think he can say a few things before knocking out ;)
Can't wait for the next two days I have with these chumps ;) (when they're not drunk)
-jeffjeff
note: Josh just loves my blog so much he decided to post all on his own without my permission :) josh dont hate :)
No comments:
Post a Comment