Wow just got back from my two day trip at SB. I hated the first day, but the second day was ok. First day just seemed long: waking up at 6, taking the train from 8 to noon, taking the cab after getting lost ($14)
Hm... expensive services -_-
, didn't attend anything except 1 session at orientation, and etc. Honestly I just wanted that day to end. I finally fell asleep at 9pm, but my roommate walks in and wakes me up -_-. I couldn't go back to sleep till 2am HORRIBLE. But the next day was good, other than the milk :/. The food isn't all that great, but it's not disgusting, I mean, it's tolerable. Well I'm back so on with another story about mom's work :)
Hm... expensive services -_-
So mom went to work one day and apparently, the microwave in the office was broken. 
RADIATION YUM :)
What's the problem? It happened to be possessed ;) (no, not really). Apparently, whenever the microwave is open, it automatically turns on and starts microwaving... yum free radiation. So the workers there decided to open the microwave, throw their food in, and run like their lives depended on it. I guess that's one way to control that problem o_o... or they could be smarter like several other workers and pull the plug, stick their food in, plug it back in, and microwave; maybe that'll help a lot :)
RADIATION YUM :)
I'm tired -_- that 3.5 hour train ride back was enjoyable and tiring :/
G'night :)

Reminds me of the horrible pillows they provided at orientation -_- fat fat pillows

No comments:
Post a Comment