One thing I realized about my posts is the countless short simple sentences that make it up... and its bothering me. I guess it shows that I need to work on my writing!

Anyway, after that post, I stayed up talking with Allan, a younger kid I used to tutor as a job, but it's nothing like that anymore ;). When I saw him up late at night, it reminded me of myself when I started pulling late nights when I entered middle school and broke my parents' curfew rules. So Heidi was sleeping on my bed during this time, and she woke up sometime around 3 in the morning asking me if I could walk her back to her dorm. I asked my wife if he wanted to come along, but he seemed well tired, since I guess he wasn't used to sleeping so late at night ;)
I got changed out of my PJ's and just cleaned the leftover food that was left on the table before we headed out. It took quite a while to reach her dorm, but the time passed when we just chatted on the way about classes, our friends, and such and such :) When we arrived, I made an attempt to pass the security with my ID despite not living in that dorm, and well... it didn't work :(, but no matter since Heidi didn't even have the wallet I was supposed to pick up for Alan at her place, so I just left not too long after the security check.
I left the dorm and I didn't have my glasses on so it was a little difficult to see the path I was walking and whether there were people coming my way or not. I was walking towards one of the dining commons, when a group of three people were having a conversation about peeing in the showers... (LOL). They were describing to each other how it'd trickle down their legs and the feeling that it gave them. Awkward. It took a while for me to get back to my apartment, and walking in those dark areas wasn't necessarily comfortable for me -_-, since people walking around at that time of night must've been at some sort of party. In other words, they could be drunk or high for all I know.

Eventually, I got back around 4 in the morning and I saw my wife cuddling in my blanket next to the bed and Alan lying in the middle of the living room with Patrick's blanket. He woke up asking for his wallet, but I couldn't pick it up so with that, he went back to sleep. At that point in time, I was thinking that I should get some "shuteye" myself before these chumps of mine wake up in the morning and see me half dead or... dead on my bed :). I went and changed back into my PJ's and went to sleep.

I woke up several times again when my wife woke up. The first time he was awake, I asked if he wanted to rotate the blanket and flip it (the position of the blanket was upside down and the spot where the cat peed was near his face :P). He replied with a "what?" and to save myself from explaining why I even bothered asking, I just ditched the explanation and went back to sleep. (my blanket has been washed twice since that cat peed on it, but you can still smell it...) The second time I woke up was because I saw him sitting straight up, so I sat straight up and asked if something was wrong. He told me nothing, and went back to sleep... weird huh?
When morning came, Josh, Albert, and Alan were walking around, shuffling their feet; and going in and out the door, causing me to wake up several times before I finally got up around noon. I got out of bed because it was only a few hours away before my two chumps would return to their respective schools. We played a little Blazblue and I went and got ready, but instead of heading out with Alan to retrieve his wallet, I decided to stay home and make them dumplings :). Patrick helped me while I was washing the dishes from last night, and we ended up having a nice meal! Patrick commented on how he hasn't had dumplings in a long time, so I was glad I chose dumplings for lunch instead of other stuffs :)
These two called the cab and left not too long after lunch and we had our hugs or informal handshakes ;) before they headed off. I went back in feeling like everything just went back to normal and the rest of the day is just going to be boring and it was until I heard about Patrick and Alan's exciting adventure on the train -_-.

When they arrived at the train station, they attempted to purchase their tickets from the machine, but it wasn't working so they were informed to buy their tickets at the next stop. Patrick stayed on the train during this time, giving Alan his debit card to buy their tickets, but just as Alan got off to get their tickets, the train left him. Now Patrick doesn't have money to get those tickets and Alan doesn't have his bags and items (wow -_-). The lady working for this train nearly screamed at Patrick for not having money, but he was fortunate in finding some people he knew to ask if they could lend him some money. Alan on the other hand had to wait for the 4:30pm train (which he should be on now on his way back to his school). Patrick got off the train at his stop and had no idea what bus would take him to his school, but again he found someone he recognized and this person helped him :).

He got back and told me about all their misfortunes, which made me smile a bit because it was a little amusing seeing them so agitated about their day (LOL SORRY!).
Well I need to go make dinner for myself and start planning my winter quarter classes (since I'm registering for them tomorrow) so I'll just leave it at that :)
-jeffjeff
HEY STEPH AND MICHELLE :) DON'T HATE CUZ YOU WEREN'T IN MY BLOG EARLIER :) such kids ;)
O YES! and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
ok it's really weird reading this cause you always call patrick qt your wife and it's kinda disturbing now LOL =___=
ReplyDeleteand dude irvine has like no security system thing. everyone just goes in and out and stuff :)
..ok that's actually pretty dangerous but i guess it's cause it's irvine. it's like a diamond bar ohmygoddd so boring.
AHAHAHA tina! the security was only for halloween since a lot of parties are being held here, they wanted to make sure no one sneaks into the dorms.
ReplyDeleteAnd I told u we're married :)
&&Bring me Boba LOL I well miss it -_-