Well, I still don't have the time to type up a long post or even an somewhat long post, but I'll do a short update for all you readers out there :).
Yes, I still need to type what happened day 3 of the retreat and day 4, but I haven't the slightest patience to spend several hours working on a post that I don't have time for, so that will have to wait.
Since the retreat, I've been through a few changes in my lifestyle. There are times when I'm giddy and ecstatic but also times when I'm down or frustrated. I've managed to do some cleaning at our apartment, so that makes me feel a lot better, but I am taking more classes this quarter, so it really upsets me to think that I have less time to really "hang out" and go home. Regarding those "changes" I realized my (perhaps) best studying method and that's by being alone or out of school with a cup of coffee. I'm not quite sure myself, but it really motivates me to work (maybe because I'm rewarding myself with coffee!)

Living with Josh and Albert has been pretty good so far, but theres a high chance that I'll be living with a new set of people (that I know), in a new place next year.

Oh! Our current apartment makes living comfortably nearly impossible. Several weeks into the year, the toilet seat breaks as well as the towel hangers. Those hangers have pulled off a piece of our wall and now it can't hold more than one towel before it pulls off another chunk of our wall (hope we don't have to pay for the damages LOL!). Sharing internet with people in another apartment was a stupid idea, I can't possibly count the number of times the internet dies on me. So with that said, I can't wait to move out of here (even with these problems, college is far less stressful than being home).
The reason for this post was because I was quite excited to receive my letters from two of my closer friends :). It made me want to make the next letter seem nicer (aesthetically), but I don't think I'll have the time for that. LOL! Sorry Michelle/Sam :O! I'll be sure to write your letters next week and maybe get a few simple fun drawings in :). Note: I was going to use the picture Sam and Michelle took of my letter, but... too much personal information :).

Apart from all this random posting, I have a chemistry midterm tomorrow (that I'm sure I won't do well on), a psychology study, several other classes, followed by chem lab homework that I'll be cooperating with Heidi (and perhaps, Pola) to complete :). Wish me luck!
-Jeffjeff
&& For those who are feeling somewhat down or stressed for whatever reasons (like college and midterms), FEEL BETTER (for me)! It's unhealthy to stay depressed :). You should look like this minus the poptart.

&& MC JKA (jessica) where be my letter that you promised me? ;)
&& Hi hon, I'm so happy your immune to aids. Love hotel tonight? ;D
&& Stephen, you be ghosting too much lately, I feel like I haven't spoken to you in ages!
&& Lily went back to being MIA
No comments:
Post a Comment