Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How's School?

Josh and Albert are both out, nows my chance :).

----------------------------------------

It's only been midway through the second week of my winter quarter and I already feel like I'm living by a terrible schedule. Here's how it is:

On Mondays and Wednesdays, I start off with a chemistry lecture from 10 to 11 in the morning followed by a back-up class for chemistry, extending from 12 to 1 in the afternoon. After eating and finishing up on some homework, I head off to my last class of the day, physics tutoring, from 5 to 6pm.

Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have a sociology lecture 8 in the morning (what am I doing staying up so late now?) followed by a two hour break before my next class. Up to this point, I haven't attended one of my three lectures, but I will force myself up to go in 5 hours. Anyway, those two hours of break will probably be a short sleeping period for me before I head off to the physics lecture from 11 to 12:15 followed by a psychology lecture, lasting another hour and fifteen minutes. Finally, I get my break, but Thursdays, I will return to campus for my fourth and last class of the day, chemistry lab. These labs last for four hours and I've taken one that starts at 6pm (all the other times were taken or contradicts with the rest of my schedule).

Friday! I have three back-to-back classes starting from 9am and ending at 12:15. The first class is my sociology section, followed by my chemistry lecture and ending with the psychology section, completing my week.

I'm still having a hard time adjusting to this hectic and difficult schedule, but it'll all work out for the best. I haven't heard from some of you (that I wrote letters to) about school, care to share? :)




-Jeffjeff

&&I love my psychology class :). We're currently on the chapter regarding the brain's functions and development. Pointing to a diagram, "This entire red section is the fore-brain; this section in blue is the hind-brain, the bottom here is the spinal cord, and this little piece of shit right here is the mid-brain." Out-of-the-blue, unexpected, but he got us entertained and interested and that's all that matters ;).
&&I went to this Haiti recovery presentation today for extra credit, but after seeing a short film, portraying the lives of Haitians and the children, I honestly didn't feel like I was there simply for a school assignment. They gave us a donation site, so if anyone is willing to contribute money to this library, Bibliotheque Du Soleil, please do so :). Thanks!

&&Justin, Lily, Stephen, and Hon :) Can we hurry up and hang sometime soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment