Monday, February 7, 2011

Psychology Midterm in 2 days!

Well, following a similar schedule as yesterday, I got out of bed around noon, brushed my teeth, and sat in front of my computer for a mere 5 minutes before heading off back to bed. I laid in bed for the next hour or so before I finally decided to take a shower and prepare myself for hours and hours of homework and studying that awaits me.
After that shower, I began working on Aleks (Chemistry) and I didn't finish it until 7pm. It didn't take that long, but I need to eat and take some breaks :O. At this point, Pola and Heidi came over and we ordered pizza to eat (and I got more Starbucks), while enjoying our homework and studies. Exciting.

Heidi and I worked on physics for four hours, but it was only 6 questions! It just shows how difficult they were :(. Well apart from all this school-related stuffs, I have yet to write my letters that I planned to write several weeks ago. Sorry hon, Sam, & Michelle! I'll have it done this week for sure after all this studying and midterms are over!

Well, thats pretty much for today! I still have a pages and pages of psychology notes to type up for me to study :). I'll update more later!

-Jeffjeff

&&I hate drivers here. They think they deserve the right of way and when someone cuts in front of them even 30 feet away (while they're going no more than 10 mph), they roll down their windows and shout some vulgar words at you! Just thinking about them makes me want to rant, but I shalln't :).
&&Spinach and philly steak pizza? BBQ Chicken and pineapple pizza? Most exotic toppings I've ever tried at Dominos. Did I like it? Not as much as my favorite BBQ Chicken and jalapeno pizza :).
&&Physics is just increasing in difficulty. Can I really get an A in this class? I really hope I can (wish me luck!).

No comments:

Post a Comment