I want to... "say hey" or welcome to Heidi and Pola who decided to blog again on blogspot :). Can't wait to read their posts and... don't forget to update (heidus)!
Well, today will be an early and random post. I got out of bed not too long ago, showered, brushed my teeth and so on. I'm now sitting in front of this computer with a cup of coffee, prepared to start on my psych studies, but one thing has been frustrating me lately.

I can't seem to wake up for my classes anymore. Have I lost motivation after that chemistry midterm? Have I been putting far too much of my time for one class and not the others? Has my wild sleep patterns affected my sleep-wake cycle? I don't have the answers to those questions, but I'm really hoping that I could start attending all my classes again (if I want those A's).
Psychology! Hoo-ah!

-Jeffjeff
I wrote a very long and pointless post. enjoy.
ReplyDelete