Hey viewers! Hope you haven't died on me yet. I know I haven't been posting lately... but I'll leave a little something for you all before I head off to bed.
Spring quarter was the start of my extra busy college life. I started volunteering as a research assistant at a school lab. As of today, I'm not entirely sure about what kind of research my professor is doing; however, I do know he's researching midbodies in mammalian cells. Well, I'm currently a full time student, while interning 4 hours a week (plus that two hour drive down and up) and researching for 12+ hours a week. I'm not sure what I'll be doing during the school year with my current work load, but I hope I'll be able to handle it!
Oh! I'll be heading off to Beijing, China & Taipei, Taiwan in a few weeks. Can't wait for that, but before then , I have two finals, one for lab and one for organic chemistry. Wish me luck!
-Jeffjeff
&& Shoutout to my readers and friends. I'm sure they're all struggling/going through life obstacles to reach their goals in life. Good luck everyone!
&&


No comments:
Post a Comment