I haven't posted recently, probably because I lacked a reason to. But to those who still follow or occasionally follow, I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving (and Black Friday).
A lot has been on my mind recently, especially school and some personal problems. I've been planning on studying abroad but trying to plan my schedule around that is difficult. Also, in order to even be considered a medical school competitor, I'll need to receive A's in all if not majority of my classes, which puts a lot of pressure on me.
I'm thankful for all the friends who've supported my till now, but there are times when I wish I could open up to them more. Perhaps, I'm the one building this wall/barrier between us.
Sorry for the morbid read, but it's a concise rant that I decided to put up... because no one I can talk to is up right now.
-Jeffjeff
&&This is stress and lack of sleep at its best. (edited 12/29/12)
A lot has been on my mind recently, especially school and some personal problems. I've been planning on studying abroad but trying to plan my schedule around that is difficult. Also, in order to even be considered a medical school competitor, I'll need to receive A's in all if not majority of my classes, which puts a lot of pressure on me.
I'm thankful for all the friends who've supported my till now, but there are times when I wish I could open up to them more. Perhaps, I'm the one building this wall/barrier between us.
Sorry for the morbid read, but it's a concise rant that I decided to put up... because no one I can talk to is up right now.
-Jeffjeff
&&This is stress and lack of sleep at its best. (edited 12/29/12)
No comments:
Post a Comment