I'd love to tell everyone about how my exciting my life at the library is, but it's not all that great. I practically live here, I mean, I'm here right now studying (but taking a break). I've been studying for upcoming finals since Monday, but at least I am being rather productive with my studying, which is great news :)! I've finished studying for just about two finals now, but I still have the hardest subject to study for: organic chemistry. I've been visiting the library everyday with Heidi, Elliot, Pola, and other friends/accomplices to study for finals, but I'm just getting lazier and lazier. Spring break is so close, yet so far.
The title of this post is just a simple explanation of my daily life at the library. I've been skipping meals and following an unnatural sleeping habit during my stays here. I'm against it, but during these times, finding a nearby parking space or spot in the library is difficult. I'd rather occupy/save my own spot from other students ;). Coffee has become a necessity to my diet, but spring break will be the time to cut down on that.
A few days ago (or perhaps it was yesterday), I asked Sam whether music conveys any sort of feelings/images to her that were unrelated to the song's lyrics or title. I don't think I asked her using the right words, so she didn't really understand what I meant. I was aiming for "memories" or "sceneries." I've gotten back into my English music craze this past week and I've been downloading a lot of music :). But it's those old songs that really bring me to the past stages of my life. Nostalgic, but toxic. I can't say they bring back positive memories, but they're memories that make me who I am now.
Sick Puppies - All the Same
Chris Daughtry - Over You
3 Doors Down - Let Me Go
Well then, finals are coming up, and I really shouldn't be spending my time typing up a blog like this. Hope this served as a mild source of a de-stresser for those who enjoy reading my posts. Anyway, wishing all of you out there with those tests, midterms, or finals "Good Luck." 加油! Add Oil!
-Jeffjeff
&& I'm looking forward to my San Francisco trip with my mom next weekend! I will definitely be updating you guys on my first time up there :). Look forward to it!



No comments:
Post a Comment