Sunday, July 25, 2010

Return

It's been quite a while since I've been on this blog and actually posted something, but it must be because of Lily :) that made me wanna come back to this blog. As long as there's people reading this then I guess it's fine.

Rather than talking about my... boring days :) I'm just gonna type some stories that I hear :)

So during the time I wasn't here, some random thief tried to rob my mom's workplace while she wasn't there. This happened on an early Monday morning. When they went to work, the several fail things noticed by those who work there was a hole in the roof. It was concluded that the burglar was crawling above the ceiling, but iono maybe he was just fat or he's just a failure. So he fell through leaving a ton of debris on the tables and following that, he began searching for valuables to steal. Most workers there leave some spare money in their drawers, yet the failure did not take it, instead he tried to steal from a safe, but guess what? He wasn't wearing any gloves. Leaving his fingerprints everywhere, he left taking an expensive coat, an umbrella, and a luggage bag with a ton of useless documents.
I bet it's an asian under that umbrella ;)
Obviously he was caught immediately, but rather than "OMG" it was more like LOL.
LOLOLOLOLOL
If he planned to rob the government he should do it right with gloves and with style ;)

I'll type more stories later on :)
Stories :D
-Jeffjeff

PS. should I keep short hair or grow it long :/

Edit: I deleted a picture of Lily and I, don't want creepers ;)

1 comment: