Sunday, September 6, 2015

Boston Day 11: Don't Give Up On Me Just Yet

I know I said in my last post that I'd update you guys daily, but it was a bit tough at first blogging in the hostel. I usually got back really late, so everyone in my room was already knocked out. And since I didn't want to wake anyone up, I gave myself the excuse that taking out my laptop from the locker was a bad idea.

Anyway, I finally moved in on the 31st of August, but I didn't get Wi-Fi until two days ago. Since then, I've been sort of lazing around (I mean, it's labor day weekend), so I haven't gotten to blogging. BUT, it's coming. I'll be posting again regularly starting tomorrow (and I'll have a few posts this week to update you guys). Also, I hope your OCD won't find my soon-to-be unorganized blog posts to be a problem. Heh.

-Jeffjeff

No comments:

Post a Comment